Crash on Champion : Return to Arms
Hello!

I recently tested out some methods to get this game to works perfectly but as I saw , it's impossible.

I was able to get 55-60 fps on the game but the logs shows a lot of errors with GSdx like I've never seen before. I had no choice but to runs the game on Software mode and also I set the Extra rendering threads to 8.

This is the crash I had :

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 197,98 KB / Downloads: 178)
My specs atm :
[Image: yuex8r-4.png]

Sponsored links

(11-24-2013, 08:34 PM)God601 Wrote: Hello!

I recently tested out some methods to get this game to works perfectly but as I saw , it's impossible.

I was able to get 55-60 fps on the game but the logs shows a lot of errors with GSdx like I've never seen before. I had no choice but to runs the game on Software mode and also I set the Extra rendering threads to 8.

This is the crash I had :

Hmmm... one google hint suggested that to fix "memory could not be written" errors, run in Administrator. You might try this, but since it's trying to write at the 0 address, it's most likely more complicated than that. I haven't looked at the log since I'm cooking right now lol.

Edit:
This bit in the log is interesting:
Code:
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59,94 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 50,00 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59,94 fps

Why is it changing back and forth, I wonder?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
i dunno seriously... I've been trying methods to get it to work fine... but I can't seems to find anything good :/

Okay , I fixed the NTFS -> Pal -> NTFS by using my PS2 NTFS bios.
but for the errors at the address 0... nothing
My specs atm :
are you running 64bit windows? if so put the 4gb patch on it from here: http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

That will sort the crashes out, mostly Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks for that tool!
It fixed the random generations on most of the missions ^^

Also... the errors are no longer there xD
My specs atm :