Crash with PCSX2 in Windows 7
FIRST OF ALL! My first language is Spanish, so, I don't know how to write in english as good as all of you.

It's possible that this problem has been resolved in other thread or something, I haven't finded anything anyway.

I use W7 64Bits, my specs are:

•Intel Core i3 3,2Ghz
•ATI Radeon HD 5570 1GB vram
•4Gb Ram

The trouble is that when I play for almost 30 minutes, the emulator just stop working and it shows "pcsx2-r4600.exe not responding".

I don't know if the problem is the game I play (Final Fantasy X, dumped by myself), if it's the plugind, if it's the bios even if it's my own pc.

What can I do to fix that problem?
Thanks for the attention and sorry for my bad english Tongue

Sponsored links

First of all, your english is just fine!! you make perfectly sense xD But You should tell us what u were doing, with what quest you were busy or it crashes at the same point or while the FMV (Full Motion Video) Smile Also make sure that u don't put the speedhacks too high (Not that it's needed at all, since Final Fantasy X is one of the less heavy games u can play on the emulator) Smile
It crashes with every game I play, but not in a specific moment, it can crash in 30 minutes, or it can crash in 7, I really don't know why.
Have u tried starting it up with Run as Administrator and also make sure that u haven't installed PCSX2 in Program Files, since it has something to do with Permissions. U can install it to C:\PCSX2 or if u have a second partition install it there Smile
I have been started with Run as Administrator, but PCSX2 is installed in Program Files, gonna try this and I tell you later, right?

Thanks!
No problem Smile I'm happy to help ofcourse aslong I know something about it ^^
The problem still here D:

pcsx2-r4600.exe stop working error...
Is your system overclocked? Could be RAM or some other system failure under load...
Nope, RAM at 30% ~ 40%.

This error is weird as I see...

EDIT: I use FusaGamepad as Joystick (PSP application) Can be that?
Well, if you have a more standard gamepad, I'd give it a go, if only to eliminate the possibility.