Crashes When loading Game and using Higher Graphics Settings
When I had been using a Radeon R7 270x, the emulator ran just fine, even with anti-aliasing and 3x native resolution.  But when I upgraded to a GTX 970, the games will only load on the default settings, and if i turn on any type of graphics option like upscaling or anti-aliasing, the whole emulator crashes and I get a Windows Error Message that ways that it has "stopped working", even in software mode.

My Specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon x4 860k (@ stock 3.7 Ghz)
GPU: MSI Gaming 100ME Geforce GTX 970 (Driver Version 368.81)
RAM: Patriot Viper 1600MHz 4 gigs (x2)
MOBO: Asus A88X-PRO
PCSX2 Version: 1.4.0 (tried 1.2.1 as well with the Nvidia Hack on, but same results)

I have tried multiple plugins, re-installs, etc. all with the same results, seems to have something to do with Anti-Aliasing, but the log file points to invalid DLL's Libraries (in version 1.2.1 at least). Is there anything I can do? (I have attached my emulog file in case that helps.)

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 8,97 KB / Downloads: 851)

Sponsored links

Did you tried with some other GSdx version(other than AVX2...you have an error about it in the log)
Ate you using the nvidia installer or the ms supplied driver?
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
I am currently using Gsdx with the avx instruction set, but tried with sse4 as well, with tht same results.I also have the driver installed with the nvidia installer, so everything should be there.
Try deleting "gsdx32-avx2.dll" maybe that will solve your problem.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
I deleted "gsdx32-avx2.dll" like you advised, but when I upscaled it to x3 Resolution, it stopped working again, bu only in DX9. When running in DX11 everything runs perfectly fine, minus all the graphical details like reflections not included in DX11. You will see in this updated log that I was messing around with the GSDX settings in DX11, but when I returned to default settings in DX9 it crahsed again :/.

P.S Switching aspect ratio doesn't work at all as well, only 4:3, not 19:9 or Stretched. Switching between them doesn't crash the emulator. Tested on Gran Turismo 4

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 10 KB / Downloads: 119)
Interesting tidbit: OpenGL worked fine until I started a race in GT4, even on Medium settings. Crashed when It started the race however
(08-11-2016, 10:43 PM)TriforceOfCourage Wrote: Interesting tidbit: OpenGL worked fine until I started a race in GT4, even on Medium settings. Crashed when It started the race however

Make sure "Blending Unit Accuracy" is not set to "None (Safest)" for OpenGL. Anything else is fine.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
it still crashes, I wonder if it is an issue with DX and OpenGL Libraries missing components, Will try to reinstall what i can. OpenGL runs well on less intensive games, but the heavier ones still crash :/