Crashes extremely easily
I've been having an issue ever since downloading PCSX2 where it seems to crash whenever I do the wrong thing if the emulator is selected, usually from accidentally scrolling my mouse or hitting the PrntScrn button to take a shot of something on the game.

Well, yesterday, I wanted to try to record something off of the emulator and heard it had a recording function. Glad, I went ahead, started it up, hit F12, and it immediately crashed.

I'm curious if anyone knows what might be causing this?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • The emulog.txt from PCSX2/logs/ or My Documents/PCSX2/logs/

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
PCSX 1.0.0
I don't recall changing any default settings
FFX, ISO

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 4,48 KB / Downloads: 283)

EDIT: From further testing, it shows pressing anything on my keyboard at all with PCSX2 highlighted crashes it, if that helps narrow it down at all.
You are using xpad as plugin. Try switching back to lilypad in Config->Plugins/BIOS selector.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Oh hey, that did it, thanks.
No problem.