Crashing after booting up game
to configure the bios. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(03-20-2009, 03:58 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: to configure the bios. Smile

I get the feeling the guy you're talking never had PS2, and you know this board's rules about piracy and stuff.. ;D
i know what i'm talking about Smile

EDIT: i'm just making him configure the bios first Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-20-2009, 03:51 AM)anorexic Wrote: why not just use linuz iso plugin for your cddvd and select the gow2 iso that way then go to file->run cd/dvd?

Holy crap that worked! Thanks man!
(03-20-2009, 04:02 AM)Cain Wrote:
(03-20-2009, 03:58 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: to configure the bios. Smile

I get the feeling that this guy never had PS2, and you know this board's rules about piracy and stuff.. ;D

yea, and some of us get the impression you know jack about computers. first priority should ALWAYS be to configure your bios, then try to run games.

we're not here to badmouth and belittle other users, we're all here to help eachother and the team to make the emu beter.
(03-20-2009, 04:04 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: i know what i'm talking about Smile

EDIT: i'm just making him configure the bios first Smile

I wasn't talking about you Wink
it's entirely possible to have a ps2 and not know everything about how to emulate one on the computer. not everyone is tech-savy.
Word, I'm kind of new to emulation. Like I said I appreciate the help from those who gave it to me. To those of you who are busting my balls and think your farts don't stink, get over yourself.
(03-20-2009, 04:33 AM)Saiki Wrote: it's entirely possible to have a ps2 and not know everything about how to emulate one on the computer. not everyone is tech-savy.

How is being new to emulation and not knowing how to 'configure' a bios related (considering you saw PS2 at least once)..? And you know, you are required to _dump_ it before playing ...
we've all been there. just so you know though. and ISO isn't an elf file, it's a CD image. so run CD, don't run an elf file