Crashing when attempting to add directory
I am unable to add directory. Every time I do the program locks up and requires me to force close it. Before anyone asks - I do not have a shell installed, I uninstalled the old ClassicShell I had installed. Windows 11.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-24-2023, 12:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

- Intel i7 9700f, 16gb RAM, Samsung 860EVO SSD, Nvidia 1080ti, Windows 11 most recent update
- Current nightly PCSX2, also happens on most recent stable version - current 1.7.5418
- No non-default settings that I'm aware of
- I'm not certain how to provide GSdx graphics settings dialog pics, if it's something packaged with PCSX2 then it should be default, because this is happening on fresh installation.
- Gran Turismo 4 from ISO, but this issue happens before I could even pull up any games from within PCSX2, since it's the Directory where the software would find the games I'm playing. This is happening before i even get to that point, if I click and drag the ISO file into PCSX2 it will run but I cannot make adjustments to its patches or anything bc the directory cannot be added. This seems identical to issue people have had when having shell replacements installed, but I do not have any installed.
Are you running OldNewExplorer? If so, uninstall it
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM