Creating ISO Images of My Games
Is the process pretty straight forward? Insert my PS2 game disc in the optical drive on my computer, right-click on the drive with the disc in it, and Create CD/DVD image using a program like UltraISO?

Sponsored links

We recommend using imgburn for this, but yeah, it's about as simple as that, yeah.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yup any standard DVD drive works.
(06-03-2016, 08:00 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: We recommend using imgburn for this, but yeah, it's about as simple as that, yeah.

Thanks, I also have IMGBurn as well, but I purchased my copy of UltraISO. I like UltraISO for creating images and IMGBurn for burning discs or erasing discs! Smile
Can I also recover my original game saves from my PS2 memory card using the memory card adapter for the PS3 connected to my computer via USB and using the mymc tool to extract the saves? Would really like to know so that I can go ahead and purchase the memory card adapter.
I don't think you need the adapter. Your modded PS2 should work to dump the memory cards saves to a flash drive if it's still functioning.
(06-03-2016, 10:11 PM)bomblord Wrote: I don't think you need the adapter. Your modded PS2 should work to dump the memory cards saves to a flash drive if it's still functioning.

My old PS2 Fat died a while back already and I never got a PS3. But would I be able to with that memory card adapter for the PS3?
I have no familiarity with the tool in question so I'm not comfortable giving a definite yes.
If the PC can read the card, then the new memory card system should be able to work on it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I ended up purchasing a PS3 memory card adapter for $30 on eBay. But even after finding the Windows drivers for it and installing it correctly, the memory card is not visible or accessible anywhere on my computer. I think I might just have my friend use his PS3 to extract the game saves from the memory card with the adapter and transfer them over to a USB flash drive, which I think should work without any issues.