Crisis Zone white fog
Does it work if you disable the Nuvee plugin?

Sponsored links

(10-27-2016, 03:47 PM)deroronoazorro Wrote: i dont know .. just default setting

hi again Smile
do you use nuvee or lillypad?
OK,so with "lillypad" it works fine without the fog...
but the cursor movements arent so good, just not smooth and natural as in the "nuvee" plugin.
but is lillpad work with guns like aimtrak? (i just order one)
if so, what the advancment of nuvee over lilypad?
thank!
OK,so with "lillypad" it works fine without the fog...
but the cursor movements arent so good, just not smooth and natural as in the "nuvee" plugin.
if so, what the advcanment of nuvee over lilypad?
thank!
(10-27-2016, 05:06 PM)slider244 Wrote: OK,so with "lillypad" it works fine without the fog...
but the cursor movements arent so good, just not smooth and natural as in the "nuvee" plugin.
if so, what the advcanment of nuvee over lilypad?
thank!

just play with mouse like PC game. I play ps2 first person shooter with mouse controller not USB controller

Quote:[Image: 2a702449bb.png]

[Image: 2a7e4bdde4.png]

Left Analog Controller = Mouse movement
Zoom = Right Click Mouse
Shoot = Left Click Mouse
(10-28-2016, 03:18 AM)deroronoazorro Wrote: just play with mouse like PC game. I play ps2 first person shooter with mouse controller not USB controller

Left Analog Controller = Mouse movement
Zoom = Right Click Mouse
Shoot = Left Click Mouse

thanks...i know how to use it...it's just not as smooth, and i want to play with real lightgunSmile
If you want to play the game with a light gun, it's still best to do so on your PS2. Wink
The Nuvee plugin is very outdated and is a chore to set up properly, if it even works properly on a game.
Did anyone ever solve this fog with nuvee? I don't have a real PS2, but I have a lightgun and I want to use it on PCSX2.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go