Custom resolution vs Nativex
So without msaa the speed between two options is similar?

What happens if you change custom resolution (using msaa) by one, two, ten pixel? Maybe msaa requires some powers of two number of pixels. And you just hit by luck a bad setting using nativex and a good one with custom. (Maybe nativex is not precisely factor x native)

Sponsored links

(01-02-2015, 01:57 PM)willkuer Wrote: So without msaa the speed between two options is similar?

What happens if you change custom resolution (using msaa) by one, two, ten pixel? Maybe msaa requires some powers of two number of pixels. And you just hit by luck a bad setting using nativex and a good one with custom. (Maybe nativex is not precisely factor x native)

Hmm maybe will try it. And yes without msaa they run exactly the same and for the matter with or without msaa I honestly do not notice any graphical difference on either.
on what games do you notice a big speed up in custom resolution over native x resolution.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-02-2015, 04:57 PM)ssakash Wrote: on what games do you notice a big speed up in custom resolution over native x resolution.
So far I only have had time to test Rogue galaxy. Will test other games later tonight.

I did test setting the game to a high resolution and turning on msaa. Which makes me wonder if nativex is multiplying the resolution right.