Custom textures?
So it seems other emulators support custom textures, so I wanted to know if it was possible for pcsx2 to support that feature, or better yet replace textures in the iso, even if only for some games?

Sponsored links

(09-04-2017, 09:05 PM)bajol Wrote: So it seems other emulators support custom textures, so I wanted to know if it was possible for pcsx2 to support that feature, or better yet replace textures in the iso, even if only for some games?

If you know how to do it and replace the textures yourself in the iso then that would work.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(09-04-2017, 09:16 PM)lightningterror Wrote: If you know how to do it and replace the textures yourself in the iso then that would work.

But is it possible? how can I do it?
 would that work every game?
Id probably just run waifu2x on all textures, but that would still be nice.
(09-04-2017, 10:58 PM)bajol Wrote: But is it possible? how can I do it?
 would that work every game?
Id probably just run waifu2x on all textures, but that would still be nice.

For example DBZ BT3 there are plenty of guides out there that change transformations , attacks and other things. GTA SA has some texture replacement guides as well.

Every game is different , try looking up on google.

Quote:Id probably just run waifu2x on all textures, but that would still be nice.
If the textures are png format then probably , tho you should be careful. Changing the texture pixel size can cause some problems.

Similar topic
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Porting-H...into-games
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5