Cutscenes Silent Hill 2
(06-29-2015, 10:49 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: PS2 emulation is very complex and requires a lot of processing power.

Your laptop's processor has about an 1100 Single Thread Rating and we usually recommend something with a minimum of 1400. Some games can require that score to be around 2000 or higher in order to get full speed. So, I'm sorry, but until you can upgrade to a new computer, it's best to stick to your PS2.

I don't have a ps2... Thanks, though... Gee this sucks. really bad... You can stop reading here, but I'm just going to go on expressing my disappointment.

I mean, games are good these days, dont get me wrong. I love stuff like gtav and assassin's creed iv, but there are so few games in this console genaration daring enough to actually be as big as stuff from a ps2 or 3. I mean; I spent 500 bucks on my ps4, but yet I have a craving for storytelling like in silent hill, or gameplay like in shadow of the colossus. I shouldn't have to use emulations. It shouldn't be necessary, if only Sony hadn't decided they'd throw out backwards compatibility as some kind of sick twisted joke. I'm a fourteen year old and I can tell you that's a bad idea! I just wan't to play games, that have stood the tests of time (which at this point have only been about 10 to 15 years, but that's a lot for me!) Regarding games as an artform, it is outrageous that I can't even go back to look at the masterpieces that were crafted once before. I shall keep to my pc games for now, but one day, I WILL GO BACK! I will find those wonders of the past, and I shall play them with awe, knowing that this, this form of entertainment - enlightenment even! - has fed so many souls , and will inspire so many more. And I will know: This is the future.

Thanks for indulging me. My question has been resolved, I need no new answers to this thread, unless someone disagrees with the fact that my computer, looking at the specs, is unable to run emulations.

*please note that I'm tired, and haven't spellchecked this message.*

Sponsored links

You're welcome.
And of course, if you change your PC, don't come back here since we don't support piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go