D3D Upscaling Not Working
(01-20-2012, 12:27 AM)abdo123 Wrote: ofcourse you are wrong Tongue

if you have that option ( in any game ) you wouldn't need PCSX2 at the first place to upscale

and who in the hell you read the guide and you didn't know how to upscale ( no offense )

What I meant is that some games have the option to squash the image in a 4:3 frame so that at 16:9 it would look normal. Such as FF12.
Any sentence ending in 'no offense' is generally offensive. I knew how to upscale and was doing it correctly, however, the results were not as I expected and therefore didn't see it was working how it was intended.
(01-20-2012, 12:29 AM)naoan Wrote: There is no widescreen hack on pcsx2 unfortunately.

Thank you. Nice to see someone responding with a little tact rather than attacking someone due to their slight ignorance.
im a ***** and trash human

Sponsored links

(01-20-2012, 12:18 AM)AjayLikesGaming Wrote: You should stop being so rude. I have read that. From what I could see the only option was to select the option in game which Kingdom Hearts does not have. If I'm wrong then please let me know but as far as I can see, I can't.

I'm being rude because I just detest people who want all the information and knowledge spoon-fed to them. Sure I understand asking a thing or two when it's over your head, but when it is explicitly written in a help document and you claim you have read it, it looks to me you're just not dedicating any time to it and simply ask others to do the thinking for you.

In case you still can't see it:

[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-20-2012, 01:35 AM)Bositman Wrote: I'm being rude because I just detest people who want all the information and knowledge spoon-fed to them. Sure I understand asking a thing or two when it's over your head, but when it is explicitly written in a help document and you claim you have read it, it looks to me you're just not dedicating any time to it and simply ask others to do the thinking for you.

In case you still can't see it:

You are really very stupid. As I have written countless times now, I'm aware of that section of the post. My question was about a widescreen hack similar to that of Dolphin which I have now been informed doesn't exist for this emulator. I know how to change a ***** aspect ratio. I appreciate your initial help but your assumption that I'm seeking information to be spoon fed to me is totally out of line.
calling bositman stupid..........

(01-20-2012, 12:22 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: calling bositman stupid..........

I think it's fair when he can't read simple posts and makes assumptions blinded by his own arrogance.

Anyway, that's me done with this forum.
As I said, thank you to everyone for helping, including Bositman.
I realise obviously that I was ignorant at the start and appreciate the patience but the response after asking another very simple question was ridiculous.
You must be retarded or just simply don't know wtf you want (or can't express it in words properly)

Abdo told you
Quote:if you have that option ( in any game ) you wouldn't need PCSX2 at the first place to upscale

and your response:
Quote:What I meant is that some games have the option to squash the image in a 4:3 frame so that at 16:9 it would look normal. Such as FF12.

Games don't squash the image in a 4:3 frame, they actually change the internal aspect ratio so you get a proper 16:9 ratio. And as you said yourself it is done internally in some games. But wait, what is the question again? You are only stating a fact that some games have that option.

and then

Quote:As I have written countless times now, I'm aware of that section of the post. My question was about a widescreen hack similar to that of Dolphin which I have now been informed doesn't exist for this emulator. I know how to change a ***** aspect ratio

Your initial post was
Quote:How about widescreen hack, any ideas on that?
How the ***** are people supposed to mind read that you mean a hack similar that of Dolphin and not just changing the ratio as it is done in PCSX2? Learn to express wtf you think and then learn to apologize for being extremely vague so the answers you get aren't what you were asking for.

Finally, have a warning for flaming.
*sigh*

Warn me more Sephiroth, o mighty ban hammer!
Nice but sorry I'll have to end the show now. Closed to prevent further spam.