DB Budokai Tenkaichi buggy ground
Hello, i need your help, i have a graphical glitch with tenkaichi 3 both in PAL and NTSC; buggy landscape with flashing flikering stripes, i have my EE and VU settings at default. I have tried to reinstall PCSX to no avail.

I have tried "every" posible combination of graphic settings for gsd: minimun, default, all cheked etc, with no success...

I have attached an image, the bugs marked are flickering while playing.

My specs:

pcsx2 1.2.1/1.3.1 (i tried both)
I tried every gsdx plugin and bios
8gb ram
i5 2500
gtx 970

Sponsored links

Please take screenshots of all your PCSX2 settings. (GSdx plugin settings, Speedhacks page, EE/IOP and VU pages, etc)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Please post your emulog.txt and screenshots of your pcsx2 settings
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hello again, these are my settings and emulog, i have attached the glitch screenshot too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 3,34 KB / Downloads: 189)
what happens if you run the game at native resolution and/or in software mode (F9)?
emulog Wrote:DBZ BT3 En Castellano. Beta 4
Why did you name it "beta" ?
did you modify anything in the game files ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have this happening as well, regardless of GSDX backend and native/non-native resolution, latest GIT (1.3.1-58 as of now), everything else at default.. It tends to keep itself outside of the arena for me, though

EDIT: even 0.9.8 does not escape this
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.0 GHz | MSI GTX 970 4GB GAMING (+142 core/+150 mem) | 8 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | Windows 8.1 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 14.10 + Debian x64 (VMs)
(03-04-2015, 11:38 PM)willkuer Wrote: what happens if you run the game at native resolution and/or in software mode (F9)?

I have the same problems in software mode but the resolution is so low i almost can't tell, can i raise the resolution in software mode?

(03-04-2015, 11:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Why did you name it "beta" ?
did you modify anything in the game files ?
no, the game is fine, i have tried another NTSC one and both have the same glitches.
(03-05-2015, 12:32 AM)Beni Wrote: can i raise the resolution in software mode?
No, you can't. software mode forces native resolution. I can't reproduce this issue on 1.2.1 without any speedhacks enabled. does this only happen on this specific stage ? and, did you try reproducing the error in native resolution ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-05-2015, 12:35 PM)ssakash Wrote: No, you can't. software mode forces native resolution. I can't reproduce this issue on 1.2.1 without any speedhacks enabled. does this only happen on this specific stage ? and, did you try reproducing the error in native resolution ?

No, there are stages that have more glitches and some have less, i have uploaded a gif where you can see some tree shadows and sea ground glitching to, i have no speedhacks.

https://gfycat.com/AdorableInsistentGoa