DBZ BT3 Bug
I really need someone's help. I've been trying to play Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and the menus in-game work fine, but everytime I go into a battle, it just shows a black screen. I can hear the audio and the button mashes, but I can't see what's going on, someone please help.

Sponsored links

Somebody please help
Run in Software mode see if that fixes the issue, but we need more information regarding your emulators configuration.
Windows 10
Intel 5930k 4.2ghz/core
32 GBs of 2400MHz DDR4
AMD PoweColor 390X (GPUs are expensive or this would be in crossfire)
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-23-2015, 04:03 AM)Eiodalin Wrote: Run in Software mode see if that fixes the issue, but we need more information regarding your emulators configuration.

I figured it out, sorry for the inconveinience
(03-23-2015, 02:38 AM)MegaBlastoise101 Wrote: I really need someone's help. I've been trying to play Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and the menus in-game work fine, but everytime I go into a battle, it just shows a black screen. I can hear the audio and the button mashes, but I can't see what's going on, someone please help.
I can't reproduce this problem in hardware mode on the latest stable build and the dev build. what version of pcsx2 are you using ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction