DBZ BT4 FPS Issues
Exclamation 
I'm not exactly sure if this belongs here but I'll do it anyways! Emulating on the Series X currently with XBSX2.0.3 and I'm having some FPS issues with DBZ BT4 and I could really use some help. I finally fixed the dual shadow/outline issue the game commonly has but I've looked everywhere on a solution to my FPS issue and I can't find anything. I currently can run it at a steady 30FPS but no matter what I change I can't get it to 60 to save my life. I have the .pnach file for the 60fps hack downloaded and in the correct folder, the Emulator recognizes the cheat but when I go into properties to view it, it isn't present. Please help, I've got a discord so we can chat on there if it makes things easier I can also list the specific settings I have enabled and or disabled.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Game Looks clean and upscales well to 1080p I just can't for the life of me get it to run 60fps without turning off frame limiter and honestly that just jumps the game into 40fps with the actual game just speeding up. Menus are 60fps without frame limiter, its like 280+ with the frame limiter disabled but again that is far from Optimal.

Below is a video of the FPS goal I am attempting to reach, I know it possible! Especially on Series X hardware There are just no articles or many places that answer my question or people who've run into the same issue I'm having

Sponsored links

sorry. as you already know because you read the forum rules,we don't support pirates.
stop downloading games and buy original ones instead
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go