DBZ Budokai 3 Font error?
So the last time I played this was on my PS2 which I sold but I kept all of my games. So I made an .iso and everything and now when I play story mode on DBZ Budokai 3, during the cutscenes the text doesn't come up. I'm pretty sure it's not my disc because I've played it on the PS2 just fine.

[Image: 4g2Nv8Y.jpg] What it should look like

[Image: Uf1W8KJ.jpg] What it looks like for me

Sponsored links

Post your emu and gsdx settings including speedhacks. Try using software mode to see if the text comes up.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

[Image: LqlNoy2.png] 1

[Image: 0nsxJ6p.png] 2

[Image: mgg8yWf.png] 3

[Image: ugVg9S5.png] 4

[Image: 3kHOiyh.png] 5

[Image: 6QXveND.png] 6

Here's everything, I tried running in both software and hardware but it's the same.
Why is your rounding all set to negative for vu and ee? Set it back to chop /zero, that's likely your issue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yup, thanks Laugh And I didn't really know what to set it to so I just set it to that
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go