DBZ:Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Hi everyone, I'm going to post this here( sorry if it's in the wrong place)
When I play the game, the textures go all funny. Characters will be different colours and it ruins the experience.
I tried the texture options on pcsx2 itself but the textures still break.

What can I do to keep the textures the same like the original game?

----------------

Sponsored links

can you please post emulation & gsdx plugin settings?
Hope these are what you wanted.
Maybe you can post the other tabs in emulation settings as well.

What happens if you use Direct3D9 in the renderer selection?
Done.

I tried Direct3D9 before, it doesn't fix the texture issue and it makes the fps drop making the game unplayable
Can you check what happens if you press F9 during gameplay while colors are funny? (What happens in addition to the slowdown?)

Not best to start here before solving the problem but before I forget it:
You should enable recommended speedhacks. (Tick enable speedhacks, tick all speedhacks that have a 'recommended' mark)
In principle this can cause problems and you should do this after we solved the graphics problem.
This only happens during the cutscenes before/after the battle, i clicked F9 and that changed the texture to what it should.

Game is running fine it seems in regard to frames now.
Not sure if the textures will stay fixed but so far so good.
(11-09-2014, 04:18 PM)InfamousTDK Wrote: This only happens during the cutscenes before/after the battle, i clicked F9 and that changed the texture to what it should.

Game is running fine it seems in regard to frames now.
Not sure if the textures will stay fixed but so far so good.

sw mode is the only thing that can fix this issue in cost of some speed and forced native resolution.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-09-2014, 04:18 PM)InfamousTDK Wrote: This only happens during the cutscenes before/after the battle

There is a manual gamefix called "automatic switch to software renderer during fmv's" or something like that. You can use it if this flickering/coloring annoys you during cutscenes...
(11-09-2014, 04:25 PM)willkuer Wrote: There is a manual gamefix called "automatic switch to software renderer during fmv's" or something like that. You can use it if this flickering/coloring annoys you during cutscenes...

I think I'll keep it after the F9 fix.
Frames stay at 60 and textures seem to be fixed.
I don't have speedhacks enabled, but with what I mentioned above, do I need to turn them on still?

Also thanks for assisting me, I appreciate it Smile