DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3[Enhancment]
This is my laptop configuration
[Image: 11locyd.png]
This is my desktop configuration
[Image: 24o0o6t.png]
So my question is strictly how to enhance pcsx2 performance.
Do not post your suggested configurations I should buy and do not post anything about other games (for now).
Any additional questions about configuration that are relevant to the solution of this matter are allowed.
This is my current set of plugins and bios.
[Image: 2z8bxao.png]

Sponsored links

Uh use 0.9.7 beta?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'd love to, but 0.9.7 wouldn't even let me load it.
And on 0.9.6 I at least manage to run it
[Image: 2vs23rc.png]
You have misconfigured the CDVD settings.

If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from DVD disc: Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You were right, I always ran it from Daemon drive on 0.9.6 so that was the issue.
But still it doesn't lead me anywhere closer to the purpose I posted this thread for, it doesn't run any faster than 0.9.6 (I tried various configurations and frame settings there) in fact it runs slower. I can post my plugin settings but I don't think it can help too much. What I'm more interested in and have more faith in is Emulation settings and how to use frame skipping properly. I'd like to have close-to-normal speed (by that I mean <500ms latency in responding to controls) and still have comprehensable fight (by that I mean to have full view of character models in any moment and w/o missplaces). I'm not demanding those things to be fulfilled, those are my wishes.
first of all and just for you to know,your specs are not good for pcsx2 emulation, you will have to overclock your cpu to at least 3.0 if posible,and as for the frame skipping option you have to manually set a number under the frames to skip and frames to draw box,and then when playing a game simply hit "shift" + "F4"
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Yes, unfortunately both computers are a little on the low end to be playing PCSX2 with games at full or close to full speed. In general you want at least a 3ghz dual, tri, quad, or hex core and a modern midrange DX10 or DX11 video card.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I succeded in running it on desktop @ 30fps in battles. Anyone got ideas and techniques for improvement?
Yep. Your CPU is fine, only too low clocked. Overclocking it will help.
Next on is your GPU which is just too slow. Replace it with a new card around $200.
Meh, if I could OC I wouldn't ask u... My BIOS is locked on both computers. I'm asking u how 2 improve performance inside pcsx2 and only using pcsx2 and plugins