DBZBT 3 do I have any hopes?
Hey, I'm running a last generation laptop, which appeard about 4 months ago, but the processor's speed it's pretty slow. Here are my specs:

AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon™ HD graphics 1.40GHz(1.76 if both processors are activated)

RAM:4GB DDR3 Memory

Video Card: AMD Radeon™ HD 7310

Do I have any chance to play this game with full speed, even if the graphics aren't maxed out? I heard some kind of overclocking can help me. Tell me if more info is needed, thanks.

Sponsored links

No there isn't i am sorry 1.4GHz is just too low and that by my experience require a hell of FPS to become playable .
(04-30-2013, 02:54 PM)SergiuRO Wrote: Hey, I'm running a last generation laptop, which appeard about 4 months ago, but the processor's speed it's pretty slow. Here are my specs:

AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon™ HD graphics 1.40GHz(1.76 if both processors are activated)

RAM:4GB DDR3 Memory

Video Card: AMD Radeon™ HD 7310

Do I have any chance to play this game with full speed, even if the graphics aren't maxed out? I heard some kind of overclocking can help me. Tell me if more info is needed, thanks.

it's a no no no,sorry i was too rude Tongue2
no buddy u can't run pcsx2 on it & it's a laptop u can't overclock it !!
Well I was playing this game on my computer, with 2.2GHz, 2gb ram and pathetic graphic cards with full speed, even if the graphics are not good. I seriosly don't care about the graphics, I'm all for the gameplay.

Heh, guess I'm just unlucky then. Thanks for the reply...
(04-30-2013, 03:04 PM)SergiuRO Wrote: Well I was playing this game on my computer, with 2.2GHz, 2gb ram and pathetic graphic cards with full speed, even if the graphics are not good. I seriosly don't care about the graphics, I'm all for the gameplay.

Heh, guess I'm just unlucky then. Thanks for the reply...

The difference is its 1.4 GHz vs 2.2 GHz.

1.4 just wont cut it. 2.2 is getting close to borderline.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Hmm i'm telling u one thing pcsx2 needs a fast cpu running at 3 ghz atleast to run 90% of games.
It doen't really care about graphic card & u're saying i don't care about graphics.
But u'r cpu is the weakest part here.if u desperate to play Games on it,then enable speedhacks slider to 2 in both EE & VU.
But they really not help much.u can hardly get 20-25 fps with u'r machine.
1 more thing u try set custom resolution in video plugin settings to something low like 512x512 or 256x256.
But it'll look like s***.better to play it on u'r ps2 untill u buy a Good pc for pcsx2 !!
3.5GHz for 90%, 3.0GHz for around 70%.

Some games are more gpu heavy than cpu heavy however so sometimes even low gsdx settings wont help if your gpu is too weak, though this isnt common.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
I don't really have money, this laptop was a present Smile Anyway thanks all for the reply i'll see how's going.