DDS2 Real Time Cutscene Slowdown
Simple question, anyway to speed it up? Game runs perfect, except for large open areas, but thats not a issue for me really. Much appreciated.

Sponsored links

Playing with Native res, maybe??
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Using a custom res, but i really dont think thats the problem though. But it only happens in a few cutscenes, its weird because that started happening in the middle of the game.
As i said before, Just try it with native res and try with speedhacks option if that make any better result and one important note, people doesnt have crystal ball to look at what is your problem since you doesnt give proper explanation about pcsx2 version you are using and other setting, plugins and what is kind of specs hardware do you have.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? what do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64