DIRGE OF CERBERUS: FINAL FANTASY VII
Well, I followed you guys suggestions and guess what! it worked without any of the speed hacks enabled. Slow as heck, but hey, I could play a lot past it Smile. Thanks! Laugh

I'm experiencing a small problem after a mission ending screen, but I haven't tried without the speedhacks, I'll try without them in this new BETA and see what happens Tongue
..:: Core2Duo E7500 OC @ 3.23 Ghz | 9800GTX+ 512Mb GDDR2 | 2GB DDR2 800 | Win7 x64 ::..

Sponsored links

Hello DARKGuy, i'm newbie here. Sorry, my English is not good enough Smile
i'm playing Dirge of Cerberus know using PCSX2 0.9.6, but the picture's streaked n the sound is lagging.
How's your setting now? Did you found the better sollution after this?
If did, please tell me. I wanna play DC so much...
I'm using notebook ACER Timeline As4810T-352G32Mn with spec:
1. Processor Intel Core 2 Solo SU3500 1.40GHz 3 MB L2 Cache 800MHz FSB. Processor Chipset: Mobile Intel GS45 Express Chipset
2. Graphics Card Intel GMA 4500MHD DirectX 10.0
3. HDD 320GB
4. RAM 2GB
5. Operation System Windows Vista Home Premium
Aine, Your computer is not nearly good enough to run pcsx2 at full speed (Actually, taking into the account that the emotion engines executes 2 instructions at once, it actually runs at a very similar megahertz to your processor. That's bad). You'll need at least a dual core at 2.4 ghz to even get some games at a decent speed. Laptops (and yours looks like a netbook, even worse!) are not very good for pcsx2.
(04-10-2010, 05:31 AM)Aine_Seriella Wrote: Hello DARKGuy, i'm newbie here. Sorry, my English is not good enough Smile
i'm playing Dirge of Cerberus know using PCSX2 0.9.6, but the picture's streaked n the sound is lagging.
How's your setting now? Did you found the better sollution after this?
If did, please tell me. I wanna play DC so much...
I'm using notebook ACER Timeline As4810T-352G32Mn with spec:
1. Processor Intel Core 2 Solo SU3500 1.40GHz 3 MB L2 Cache 800MHz FSB. Processor Chipset: Mobile Intel GS45 Express Chipset
2. Graphics Card Intel GMA 4500MHD DirectX 10.0
3. HDD 320GB
4. RAM 2GB
5. Operation System Windows Vista Home Premium

I could not get rid of graphic errors with this game on 9.6 or beta-1888. I had some streaked picture at times and a very annoying after-image on half of the screen when things got a little intense. After trying the newest plugins (Mar '10) with 1888, I saw serious improvments in those problems without trying any hacks (on native). May you should try the latest beta/plugins. Of course, don't expect a miracle. Compare your specs to mine. I'm just now getting what may be playable with hacks.

Have you looked at the system requirements for PCSX2? It calls for a much faster processor than you have there. If you can pull off speeds you can enjoy, that's your call, but if you aren't running at a fast enough speed, your sound is very likely to be laggy and stay that way.
Specs for my PC:

Athlon II Rana 64 bit with the other two cores unlocked (Reads as an AMD Phenom II in CPU-z after unlockign the cores) 3.2 ghz

AMD Radeon HD 4650 graphics card 512 mb GPU memory

8gb DDR3 ram

I get the graphics glitches on the Zero plugin, and I also get the looping sound glitch. I think I should have plenty of processing power to play this game at decent speeds. (FFX does run, and run well.) suggestions for this working? I have both Windows 7 and 64 bit and XP 32 bit on my computer (I have two separate physical drives, each with an OS on it.) So yeah, suggestions would be loved.