DMC 3: SE Mission 18
It's been a while I used the the PCSX2 the last time. Now with the new 0.9.7 I tried DMC 3: SE version again. Most of the graphical issues were fixed but I assume you know that already. Now there was a topic about Mission 18 were not all gates were accessible but said thread got closed. Here I hoped there was a solution about the 'bug' but I learnt nothing of it.

So my question is, has anyone solved the problem in Mission 18?

Just in case here are my specs:
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU
E8200 @ 2.66GHz
RAM 2 GB
Windows 7

Plugin / Configuration:
GSdx 3693 r3878, SSE2
Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Bob tff (use blend if shaking)
Logarithmic Z on/off depending on the stage

The rest is pretty much default. Help much appreciated.

edit: If this thread is in the wrong section, please move it.

Sponsored links

So... do you actually have a problem? With what PCSX2 version? What PCSX2 settings? What plugin settings? Any kind of error shown in the console/output window?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Quote:do you actually have a problem?
not all gates were accessible
problem in Mission 18

Quote:With what PCSX2 version?
Now with the new 0.9.7

Quote:What PCSX2 settings?
rest is pretty much default

Quote:What plugin settings?
GSdx 3693 r3878, SSE2
Direct3D9 (Hardware)

Quote:Any kind of error shown in the console/output window?
There is no actual problem with the PCSX2 itself, in other words the game doesn't crash or whatnot. I'll be a bit more detailed here:

In M18 you have to clear a few bosses to progress in the game. And those bosses are reached by entering their respective gates. And for some reason the gates are not all accessible. Normally you have to press O button to enter them but it happens nothing. And of course the bosses you could skip to progress in the game are accessible while the one you need are not.

I hope this is detailed enough and I was pretty sure I had listed all of my settings in the first post. Help much appreciated.
(10-20-2010, 12:28 PM)eQualz Wrote: not all gates were accessible
problem in Mission 18

Now with the new 0.9.7

rest is pretty much default

GSdx 3693 r3878, SSE2
Direct3D9 (Hardware)

There is no actual problem with the PCSX2 itself, in other words the game doesn't crash or whatnot. I'll be a bit more detailed here:

In M18 you have to clear a few bosses to progress in the game. And those bosses are reached by entering their respective gates. And for some reason the gates are not all accessible. Normally you have to press O button to enter them but it happens nothing. And of course the bosses you could skip to progress in the game are accessible while the one you need are not.

I hope this is detailed enough and I was pretty sure I had listed all of my settings in the first post. Help much appreciated.

I exactly have same isssue , can't continue to pass stage 18 , I tried all version of pcsx2 , and maybe it's nothing to do with the emulator . So sad, how this great game's bug is not yet confirmed by our forums , it's really no others one get this bug ? I search on the google and find out if you play the game in PS3 , you get this bug , too .

change the clamping modes
i got same problems, clamping modes were also changed but noting happens, also, i am using version 0.9.8 r4600 of pcsx2.. any solution or patch or whatsoever to complete mission 18?
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh
Keep it to one thread please: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Devil-May-Cry-Mission-18
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]