DMC3SE What is CRC Hack for Vergil's infinite Judgement Cut?!!
There is a hack for PC version of DMC3SE for Vergil's Judgement Cut to make it spawn infinite times, which can be found here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/InfernalWorks/topic/5106307/1/

But, is there a CRC (.pnach) hack or what ever for PCSX2?!!! Please reply and thanks in advance!!! Smile

Sponsored links

What exactly is your question?
I think he's asking a pnach file with a certain code for the specific game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I need a hack for Vergil's Judgement Cut which will remove the limit of this attack from 3 to infinite (unlimited). The game is "Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - Dante's Awakening". Please inform me if you know the code!

Edit: This is how Judgement Cut works on PC version when hacked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAeLZegWAbA

Edit2: And this is better example:
https://youtu.be/XWeL6Av6gNo?t=36s
Try to find the code for ps2 cheating devices as gameshark xploder or whatever... We can help you afterwards to convert it to pnach format
(06-24-2015, 07:40 PM)willkuer Wrote: Try to find the code for ps2 cheating devices as gameshark xploder or whatever... We can help you afterwards to convert it to pnach format

The problem is that no one tried to find that code and to make Judgement Cut spawn unlimited instead of 3 times max. Please ask someone who do you think can find the solution. Tnx again! Smile

Edit: I wanted to say that, as I assume, there is no similar code in existence for this game on PS2! :\
if there is no code you can try to find it by yourself using cheatengine...
(06-25-2015, 12:26 AM)willkuer Wrote: if there is no code you can try to find it by yourself using cheatengine...

I'm trying to tell you that I don't know how to find it, can you please help me find it or show me how to find it? Smile
(06-25-2015, 11:09 AM)JovaZmajPcsx2 Wrote: I'm trying to tell you that I don't know how to find it, can you please help me find it or show me how to find it? Smile

Look for a Cheat Engine tutorial on YouTube, there are loads of them.
According to my save file last modified date,I plated that game almost 5 years ago and now that I tried it again with my save file,I couldn't figure out how to actually do this.
According to the info about the skill,I have to press triangle and then again with correct timing to execute it but the only thing triangle does is teleport\evade(I have only one fighting style for Vergil which is maxed out)

What looks like the Judgment Cut is holding the square button and release it when some lightnings start to appear from the sword.The Vergil makes that pose like in the video and it executes the skill but it takes time and he is venerable during that time to attacks...I could see anything about a 3 attacks limit.

Maybe what you are calling unlimited is that on the video the wait time before executing the attack is removed and you can spam that attack without having to wait certain time holding the button and waiting certain time when you release it before Vergil executes the attack.

I can give you some hints but I'm not planning on searching for that code.
When you hold the button,at some address a value start to increase\decrease until it reaches certain number which tells the game that the time needed to hold the key is reached.
When you release the button,another timer is started which is increasing\decreasing a value until it reaches certain value which tells the game to execute the command.

You need to find 3 things.
1.Find the jocker code(an address that changes the value to certain value depending on which button you press)...this is not 100% needed but it can avoid problems
2.Find the address that is responsible for the "how much time you need to hold the button"
3.Find the address that is responsible for how long to wait before executing the command after you release the button