(DNAS -611) Error
I use PCSX2 0.9.7 and games work fine I configured them and games like Final FantasyXII, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Marvel vs Capcom II all work pretty perfectly, but I want to play EQOA:Frontiers online on the emulator with my old account without having to go out and buy a slim playstation 2 system again. I would much rather download or go buy the EQOA: Frontiers game again and play it through the emulator on my computer. I need to be able to go online with it and everything. I hear it is in fact possible but I need some help and feedback.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

There is a guide to go online in the FAQ:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide

What help do you need exactly?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ok I will try this method, thanks

I am running Windows Vista X64 Ultimate right now so i won't need that WinDip program?

Also, if I don't have the Network Access disc anymore, if i can't find my disc can I download it and use an iso of a PS2 Network Access disc to run the setup on pcsx2 0.9.7?

Basically, I am getting the Network Adapter Startup-Disc [NTSC] PS2 right now if I can't find my own PS2 Startup disc, and I can use that ID off that file correct?

thanks
I don't think downloading the network access disc is legal so please don't ask any more support if you get it that way.

Yes, you will need the WinDip program, it's to scan/verify/patch the ISOs, nothing to do with your Windows version.
OK so I use the DISCIDUtility first to get the ID for my PS2 Network Disc then I use WINDIP correct?

I use discutility to get the dnas for my game and the network disc or?
You only need to patch your game, the network disc is to set the configuration of the network in PCSX2.

Use the disc id disc to get the Disc ID of your game and well you don't need anything else with it Tongue2
Ok so I need to get the game then now alrighty. Once I have the game I should be set.

And actually if I do remember correctly Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers has like a built-in network configuration in it anyway.
Step 2 can be skipped if you can find the DNAS code online, as you mentioned your ps2 is broken and don't want to buy a new one, so that might be your only option. There is a few databases out there, but its a bit riskey for us to provide it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Find the DNAS code for what? For the Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers or??

Heck all I wanna do is jump on my old account on EQOA:Frontiers without having to buy another ps2 slim I'm not gonna do anything stupid lol.

OK, I just ordered a Like New EQOA: Frontiers from Amazon, been waiting awhile and trying to find my old Frontiers game disc but I said screw it picked up a like new conditioned one and everything for 15 bucks. Now that being said I should be able to play this on PCSX2 0.9.7? I have the stuff needed from the configuration. I need to get the DNAS from the EQOA: Frontiers game disc with that program for the Network configuration.
(01-27-2011, 07:22 PM)mf2385 Wrote: And actually if I do remember correctly Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers has like a built-in network configuration in it anyway.

Probably won't work, many of those don't Tongue2

There's just some games that have a built in network configuration that works fine, others just share the same uh... generic one I guess that doesn't work properly.