(DNAS -611) Error
Ok well it worked on my ps2 slim when I didn't have the network disc or lost it or something. But ok, so I will get another PS2 Network Disc as well and I should be good to go.

Sponsored links

(01-27-2011, 07:42 PM)mf2385 Wrote: I need to get the DNAS from the EQOA: Frontiers game disc with that program for the Network configuration.

as the guide says, the program is burnt off and run on the PS2 itself, a PC drive cannot read it.

your best option is to find the DNAS code for that game and use that one, it will more than likely be the same.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ok gonna rip to .iso with dvddecrypter and then go from there
Ok I have EQOA: Frontiers and everything now. Is there a way to get my game DISC ID from the disc without having a ps2 system right now? Whats should I do? I need the DNAS code. I have iso relinker to relink the DNAS255.img I extracted from the game .iso file I made from DVD Decrypter. I just want to play online through pcsx2 0.9.7. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I burned the DISCIDUtility to a DVD like it said in the tutorial as well. But I do not have a PS2 system right now at my disposal. What can I do?!?

Would any of these programs work from this page idk?
http://www.4shared.com/dir/1791555/1915d...aring.html

Thanks in advance

Google the Disc ID for that game as refraction mentioned before, maybe you'll find it then.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I found the Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers Beta only, not the actual game, I wonder because the first one has a ID Code, but I haven't found one for the Expansion as of yet. We'll see if I can get one.

Thanks
Ok everyone been working on getting Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers Online all day, but something is missing or wrong. I get all the way to the DNAS Authentication screen and it just keeps loading and says Status:Connecting, like it's stalling or something. It's a DNAS (-611) which means firewall or something. I looked into it turned off all my firewalls and everything tried it and still nothing. Me and my friend Learwolf over here have been thinking of pretty much everything. Changing the DNAS255.img file with my games specific code, port forwarding to the EQOA:Frontiers ports that are needed just in case that's an issue with my router as well. He has the game working fine on his 0.9.7 with the online gigahertz plugin for internet and everything. I have wincap or whatever installed as well.

Someone help I'm soo close but there's something still in the way of me getting mine online.
Me and my friend have been trying all day today to get EQOA:Frontiers up and running on my pcsx2 0.9.7 as it works 100% online and everything on my friends setup it won't work on mine for some reason.

1) I ripped the disc to an iso
2) patched it with the dvd id
3) he gave me his memory card file with the network configuration on it already which works on his
4)got the internet dev9 gigahertz plugin and enabled ethernet
5) winpcap installed
6)It goes online connects almost gets through all the connecting and everything when at the DNAS Authentication screen it stalls on Connecting and the error (DNAS -611) error comes up

What should I try?? The game is patched with my DVD ID, relinked it with IsoRelinker (sonix iso edit)
Quote:3) he gave me his memory card file with the network configuration on it already which works on his

Since his network and your network settings may be different you're better off making your own. (and since it's complaining about ports this is likely your problem)

Edit: And since DNAS problems are not exactly related to PCSX2 please keep it in one thread only.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
So what I have to do is use an .iso of a Playstation 2 Network Startup Disc and run it on my 0.9.7 to configure my internet settings then right? I have the DEV9 (gigaherz) internet plugin and it works fine. I also have WinPcap installed.