DO 64MB MEMCARDS WORK W/ FFX? CAN I RENAME MEMCARDS?
Hi, I just want to ask if 64mb memcards work well, I know the description says that it has a low compatibility but for example, if I save Final Fantasy X in that card and when I try to load the saved file, it worked well, will it work well with Final Fantasy X through the end of the game?

Another question, can I rename the memcards with another name rather than Mcd001 and Mcd002, will it still work if I rename them?

Answers will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

Generally if a memory card isn't going to work, the game will not boot or recognise it, otherwise you should be fine on that one!

Yes you can rename them, however you might need to reselect it from the memcard manager afterwards (cant remember if you can rename in there or not, shame on me Sad )
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yeah you can use 64MB cards with FFX and yeah you can rename them.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Laugh and then theres GOW, which will read a 16/32MB card, and fail to save every 3/4 times. (this is on ps2 hardware xD)
Yes and many other games do that, many games will not even finish booting if you have a 64MB card, some others won't boot if you have a multitap device enabled... but he asked for FFX.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-22-2011, 02:30 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Yes and many other games do that, many games will not even finish booting if you have a 64MB card, some others won't boot if you have a multitap device enabled... but he asked for FFX.

Wow, thanks!