DOT HACK GAMES
Im kinda curious if the DOta hack games are playable but first I wanna know what was the first dot hack to come out?

Sponsored links

hack Infection v1.
Infection/mutation/outbreak/quarantine 100% PLAYABLE
Thanks!
Umm i Checked the pcsx2 compatibility list and it says that its not 100% playable??
(04-21-2009, 04:55 AM)kerfvalerio Wrote: Umm i Checked the pcsx2 compatibility list and it says that its not 100% playable??

I think I remember someone saying in the screenshot/video thread that all of the first four .hack// games are playable under DirectX 10. But under DirectX 9, they're buggy/run slow.

Post #98.

"Note 1: Game runs at fullspeed the 99% of the time. Only slowdowns happen into dungeons that are too big, but is rare and is not that bad, doesn't happen in any other place. But that's DX10, DX9 users are ***** out of luck, runs at 40 fps here, and skipping doesn't work with these games. Oh, the game also suffers from the same problem from GU, no shadows from the characters on the floor, only software rendering shows them."
damn it....I only have direct x9.......I knew this would happen, my friends told me this would happen, IF ONLY I HAD LISTENED TO THEM!!!