DS3 and Bluetooth with SCP HELP!
Motionjoy was giving me so many issues so i removed it and decided to try SCP server. I cant even get past the step of installing the driver using Scpdriver and this great tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8

I've completed all the required steps and I've also updated the scarlet.crush productions folder with he updated SCP found on this site (1.2.2.175).

I keep getting this which disallows me to click install (its greyed out):

SCP Driver Installer 1.2.0.160 [31/03/2015 11:25:44 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 x86)
Could not find a valid configuration.

Now does this have anything to do with the fact that when i installed the xbox accessories to make my ps3 controller be recognised as an xbox one, it doesnt show in device manager. In devices and printers it shows as a "playstaytion 3 controller". So what i did was i manually installed the xbox controller using this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Ng-zQ7-Vk.

Now in my device manager there is a device called "playstation 3 controller" with a xbox driver attached to it.

See attached file for pictures! (you can also see my bluetooth driver there, CSR8510 A10)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

What I would do, as some general help (I'm busy, can't help just yet), is to uninstall anything and everything related to Xbox 360 Drivers, Bluetooth Drivers, SCP Driver...Drivers, MotioninJoy Drivers. Restart the computer and try to start fresh.

You will most likely have to go to the device manager and uninstall (important note: Also delete software for drivers) the drivers.

If you can get a clean start, try following the SCP Server guide on the thread here. (Don't follow a youtube guide, most of them are flaky =)) http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
it should be showing up as a 360 controller becaus e its supposed to be emulating one.

though mine actually says xbox 360 controller in my device menu so you might have done something wrong.

I agree with @Bigbenn01, just uninstall everything related to controllers and follow the directions on the thread.
Okay thank you sincerely i will try again and get back to you guys! Appreciate it!
I uninstalled the drivers, software and scp drivers/software and restarted. I followed Scarlets guide and still getting the same error. So annoyed.

By the way i needed to connect the ds3 to uninstall the xbox driver from device manager. Then i connected the bluetooth dongle and uninstalled its drivers. SCP drivers were never installed and the software are just the files (no installation): downloaded a fresh one from Scarlet's thread. Motionjoy was already uninstalled.

The weird thing is I reconnected the dongle after restart and it already had its default drivers there so the windows installing drivers didnt come up. The ds3 as well came up as a PLAYSTATION CONTROLLER in devices and printers. My dongle is a csr8510 A10. I must be a noob at this but im sure i uninstalled right. Can you help im so wanna get this to work! Thank you
Phew, hello there. Never thought I'd get a reply back. Can you tell me what the problem is now that you uninstalled everything? If everything is uninstalled you can go ahead and just install SCP Server now.
Ha yea i was always going to reply! Oh off course i tried doing everything and as i said, it gave me the "failed to find valid configuration" error and wont let me install SCP drivers. Is this 'configuration' referring to my windows? Don't understand
Sorry about taking so long to post, I'm not receiving any e-mails to update me. I actually don't know why it's throwing an error at you. What you can try to do is re-download the files, but place them in a different folder to install from. I don't know where you put it, but try the C:\ root folder. If that doesn't work, I'll try and think up of some things.
(04-06-2015, 09:45 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Sorry about taking so long to post, I'm not receiving any e-mails to update me. I actually don't know why it's throwing an error at you. What you can try to do is re-download the files, but place them in a different folder to install from. I don't know where you put it, but try the C:\ root folder. If that doesn't work, I'll try and think up of some things.

When you say root should i put the SCP folder in C:/Scarlet.Crush Productions in stead of C:/Program Files/Scarlet.Crush Productions? If so that didn't work- i tried that already....

Sorry... so confused...

I thought i might add, i don't have the latest updates for windows 7. This is because a long time ago when i first got the PC that windows is not genuine error would come up. I removed it and was told to turn off windows updates. Recently it is coming up in the bottom right hand corner as Windows not genuine build 7601.... i used this tutorial to remove it http://www.whatvwant.com/this-copy-of-wi...-solution/ .............This is all recent (last week)
So no more help ?