DS4/360 Not being picked up by Windows 7
You know, maybe you're missing a chipset/usb port driver? Having the controllers work on the Mac with a Windows partition is, well good!

You're right though, it's an enigma and probably won't be fixed anytime soon, really sorry about that.

Sponsored links

I know it's a silly question - but did you install the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller accessories? They are needed on Win 7 and below, for both X360 controllers and wrappers for DS4 controllers:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/...or-windows
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(02-13-2015, 08:24 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I know it's a silly question - but did you install the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller accessories? They are needed on Win 7 and below, for both X360 controllers and wrappers for DS4 controllers:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/...or-windows

Yep, as can be seen by my screenshots in the first post(s) haha.

Also, yeah, I updated all of my USB drivers upon reinstalling the OS.

Bleh.
Sorry for necroing, but did you ever get it to work? And if, how? I have the exact same problem. Plug it in, orange flash and then nothing. Tried everything in this thread, and it's still not working. It has happened once before, and after uninstalling and installing drivers a thousand times, restarting my computer a million times, and resetting the controller twice as many times, it suddenly worked. I have no idea why it suddenly worked, though. It just seemed random.

Both times the controller stopped working was after the power suddenly went out. As in there was no power through the outlets.

I'm sure the controller and the USB-ports work, though, as I've connected the controller to my tablet, and the USB ports works with other devices. I have no PS4 and no other devices should interfere with the DS4.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go