DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(12-03-2013, 09:03 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: Did you download updated zip from this morning? It should show log message instead of an exception for "Invald Hadle" issue. and then you can retry retrieving controller by doing stop/start.

In the future i hope to add detection plug/unplug while program is started.

To eliminate double input I grab exclusive Read/Write to a controller. This way no app should be able to access it. In a case if you disconnect it and reconnect while program running there is a chance of a game grabbing access to Wireless Controller, so tool can't grab exclusively no longer.

Yeah, I did. For now I've rolled back to the original 1.1 Beta.
I can't find a snug fitting micro usb cable for my DS4, so the one I currently have can sometimes become loose while in the middle of a raid or dungeon. And I need to be able to plug it back in without exiting the game to keep on playing. Same goes with voice chat.

But I'm more than happy with what we got for now!

Sponsored links

You guys with problems should try running Inhexsters program as ADMIN that might resolve issues. Games that naturally run in admin mode and then running inhexsters in NON admin could cause issues.
I uploaded new Beta 1 Update 2, please verify that BT "input sticking" is resolved.
In new version, now you can test Rumble from the tool and should be able control boost for in game vibration
(12-04-2013, 02:49 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: I uploaded new Beta 1 Update 2, please verify that BT "input sticking" is resolved.
In new version, now you can test Rumble from the tool and should be able control boost for in game vibration

The options button does nothing for me and the title is still beta 1, my two cents, but is this just me that the options doesn't work?
(12-04-2013, 03:13 AM)Parker Wrote: The options button does nothing for me and the title is still beta 1, my two cents, but is this just me that the options doesn't work?

Options is working through USB (actual set button), to open options you need to select controller on the left.
(12-04-2013, 03:13 AM)Parker Wrote: The options button does nothing for me and the title is still beta 1, my two cents, but is this just me that the options doesn't work?

Just select your control at left side.
(12-04-2013, 03:17 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: Options is working through USB (actual set button), to open options you need to select controller on the left.

My apologies! Thanks!
(12-04-2013, 03:17 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: Options is working through USB (actual set button), to open options you need to select controller on the left.

And how will work with BT + Rumble? Maybe Tomorrow?
Sorry guys, had to remove Update 2, I have run into issues with my BT dongle so i am making sure it's not caused by new version
(12-04-2013, 03:38 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: Sorry guys, had to remove Update 2, I have run into issues with my BT dongle so i am making sure it's not caused by new version

Better safe than sorry Laugh

Can you put UPDATE #1 back up though if you still have it.