DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Well, was working fine for months with BT, after I got a newer dongle. After I had installed 1.2.2, dead. System stopped recognizing the controller as a 360 pad when the wrapper was enabled. System stopped treating the enabling of the wrapper as a device connecting, as it did before. Windows still recognizes the controller without the wrapper active, but after it's been enabled, no inputs. An actual 360 controller works fine. Removing the controller and re-pairing it as an HID only put it back to where it was before removing it. I can still change the color of the LED using the tool, but no controller inputs are read.

Works with USB, but only as a DirectInput device. Xinput is kill.

BT (no input recognized), USB (DI recognized)
Win7 64 Professional SP1
Tool versions 1.0.3, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.3

This has put me off of further testing, so I'm not going to bother uninstalling the dongle drivers, the 360 pad drivers, or anything else. I'm putting the controller in storage until a major revision is released, because I will never buy a PS4.

Sponsored links

make sure your keeping in touch with ds4windows it is a branch off fro this driver and he seems to be working on it way more than inhexster is.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...k-4-driver
Is there a way to remap the touchpad button? What I'm looking for is to set it to "start", but not have any mouse controls at all. No elegant solution necessary. I used x360ce when I first got my DS4 that did this function perfectly, and it works great in Dark Souls to get into the pause menu quickly. Thanks...
Hello guys, I'm having some problems right now. I had used this program for quite some while now, while everything was working just fine. Just today as I connected my DS4 to the PC and started up SCP it recognized it as usual, no problems so far. But the DS4 wasn't shown as a 360 Controller and I couldnt get it to work until now either. Do you have any tips for me?
(04-15-2014, 05:36 PM)Emp Wrote: SCP Server won't recognize my controller.
Also here's what the driver installation looks like.

[Image: 89Ldf.png]

(04-15-2014, 06:24 PM)Emp Wrote: The DS4 controller that came with my ps4, so yes it is official. I'm using wired.

(04-15-2014, 07:56 PM)Emp Wrote: I did try to restart. I also tried different cables and usb ports and I've installed the microsoft drivers.
Tried the force install too.
[Image: 89UiO.png]

Any help with the problems I've been having?
No one has been able to get this working with Dark Souls II. Thoughts?
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
Same, it doesn't work with DSII

I tried the DS1 method of the front page, but no success

Hope someone will find a solution Smile
I can't get it to work with DS2 either.. Anyone figured a solution yet?

EDIT: Guys i forgot about teamspeak.. If you don't have it open it works flawlessly for me.
Cheers.
(04-23-2014, 09:45 PM)Kanden95 Wrote: Hello guys, I'm having some problems right now. I had used this program for quite some while now, while everything was working just fine. Just today as I connected my DS4 to the PC and started up SCP it recognized it as usual, no problems so far. But the DS4 wasn't shown as a 360 Controller and I couldnt get it to work until now either. Do you have any tips for me?

Same here, it's been fine for weeks - this morning, the 360 driver aspect of it is dead?

(04-24-2014, 11:46 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: No one has been able to get this working with Dark Souls II. Thoughts?

Are you having the 360 controller issue I'm having? or is your 360 controller listed in the control panel (game controller) as working?
[quote='wckdd' pid='369164' dateline='1398379045']
I can't get it to work with DS2 either.. Anyone figured a solution yet?

I got it working. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of this program. Open it. Check the box to hide dualshock 4. Close the program. Restart your computer. Start the program. You should be good to go.

If that doesn't work let me know.