DS4 To XInput Wrapper
I've been trying to get this program to work for the past two days but I'm running into a lot of problems.

The program doesn't see my controller when it's plugged in using the USB cable. It keeps saying "No controllers found". I'm able to see the controller at the list of connected devices to my PC. I've also tried switching USB port but that didn't work either.

Because this didn't work I tried connecting the controller with Bluetooth. I got this to work twice, with a lot of trouble beforehand. Pairing didn't go very smooth and when I got it paired the tool still gave me problems sometimes. Every time I turned my controller off and tried to reconnect it afterwards I ran into the same problems. I have no clue how I got it to work those two times.

I just kept removing the device, and tried to pair it again and again. Sometimes the pairing completely stopped working, the Bluetooth in my PC couldn't find my controller.

Right now I've run into the same problems, I can't get the controller paired and the USB's still not working. I really prefer a solution for the USB cable as it's so much easier to just plug it in and play. I hope someone can help me out here, thanks.

Sponsored links

im about to buy a bluetooth adaptar, and i really dont want to go through all those pages for a response.

so is this thing alright? http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00DJ830...L7AIBMR7UD

or this? http://www.amazon.ca/Iogear-Bluetooth-Mi...pd_cp_pc_0
Nevermind my questions!
To anyone that has trouble connecting their DS4 to their PC via USB:

> Remove the DS4 from the PC(in the Device Manager) and re-plug.
> Once the Controller driver is installed open SCPDrivers, and check the box that says 'Force Install'.
> Controller should be listed in SCPServer now.
im connected via bluetooth how do i turn the controller off?
sorry if its been answerd before or its a silly question
just couldn't find it
(08-24-2014, 02:00 PM)al0258 Wrote: im connected via bluetooth how do i turn the controller off?
sorry if its been answerd before or its a silly question
just couldn't find it

PS+Options on most newer forks, press and hold PS for 10s otherwise
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(08-24-2014, 02:01 PM)jhebbel Wrote: PS+Options on most newer forks, press and hold PS for 10s otherwise

Thanks dude
So I'm trying to run this tool with "Hide DS4 Controller" enabled, but whenever I try to enable or disable it, a new window pops up telling me that "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately." Is this suppose to happen every time I use it or what's going on (because I'm also trying to play Dark Souls 1 with a DS4 through this tool, and it's not exactly working 100% after I select the Continue option, even after I do everything else that InhexSTER suggested in the OP)?
That isn't meant to happen, try going to the SCPServer directory and un-install then force install the driver again.
(08-25-2014, 02:36 AM)ham_juggler Wrote: That isn't meant to happen, try going to the SCPServer directory and un-install then force install the driver again.

Tried that, doesn't work. Went into the Virtual Bus Driver folder, ran the ScpDriver.exe, and uninstalled then force installed the drivers (assuming that's what you meant. Forgive me, I'm a noob at this, so I'm not too sure). But that window still pops up and it still doesn't quite work right in something like Dark Souls.
Hi everyone,

I don't know or / or saw this problem before in the thread but maby its alreddy posted, but please answer Smile
I have an little issue that i don't get the right code at the ScpServer tool: http://prntscr.com/4g4bxq
I also notice that my controller doesn't work at the test at: Devices and Printers>wireless controller> right mouse click game controller> Test
I installed the virtual bus driver and run the tool but don't see any reaction at the software test.
Somebody knows whats the problem?

Kind regards Remco