DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Sad 
Somebody help! I bought a DS4 for this, so I didn't get a cable. I am using the cable from my phone to connect it, and this works perfectly! The controller light glows orange (this is when it's charging right?) I went to this website and downloaded the zip file (1.2.2), went to the virtual bus driver and pressed install, but when I open SCP server it says no controllers found, even after I checked Hide DS4 controller! It happens everytime I try... Is there a solution?

Sponsored links

didnt work with boderlands the pre-sequel
A bit unrelated but, I bought this Battlefield 4 PS3 game controller and its pretty good, however I wanted to use the Xinput driver with it just like I did it with my PS3 controller (using DS3 Scp Server), is there a way to do the same with this controller? It auto installs the driver ''battlefield 4 gamepad ps3'' and that's pretty it, it uses only direct input

Thanks
does anyone tried with MGSV GZ? cuz i was trying to play it but it doesnt work Wacko
(12-20-2014, 03:07 AM)fersnake Wrote: does anyone tried with MGSV GZ? cuz i was trying to play it but it doesnt work Wacko

same problem Unsure But playing Fifa 15
(12-20-2014, 03:07 AM)fersnake Wrote: does anyone tried with MGSV GZ? cuz i was trying to play it but it doesnt work Wacko

The same thing happens with a regular xbox 360 controller, its just bugged on konamis end. To get around it plug the controller/turn it on only after you're in the actual ingame menu. Then it works without issue.
Ds4 works great with GIGABYTE WB867D-I bluetooth card on Win 7 64bit.
This setup working great for me.Maybe it can helps somebody.
After I set the controller into pairing mode (Share+PlayStation Button) and search for Bluetooth devices on my computer, it will detect the DualShock 4 as "Wireless Controller" - the same name it appears as when connected through USB.

Selecting the controller, Windows then tries to install the drivers for the controller- and succeeds.

However, during the installation, the controller's light bar will turn off and disconnect from the computer. If I attempt to turn it back on normally, it will connect to the computer and Windows asks me if I want to allow the device to connect.
Even if I allow it to connect and install the drivers, a few seconds later the light bar turns off again and the controller disconnects.

Throughout all of these steps, the controller will not appear in the DS4 program at all. It also works perfectly fine via USB, but I would rather use Bluetooth if possible.
thank you to the creators of this program, it has changed my view on pc gaming forever!!!111

has anyone been able to get Prince of Persia Sands of Time to work with their dualshock 4? that's the only game i have that i cant get to work with the ds4 xinput wrapper. could it possibly work with a future version of the ds4 xinput wrapper? does anyone own this game and play it with the ds4 and this program? it doesn't have 360 controller support but neither does POP warrior within and i was able to get that game to work with this program and the ds4. thank you!
Hi everyone, everything seems to work more or less, but I've got some inconvenient moments:

1. I'm using Windows 7 with ASUS BT400. When I'm trying to add new bluetooth device I see wireless controller, I click it, windows is trying to install the drivers and my controller is turned off, At this moment I have to again hold Share and PS button before windows finishes driver installation. Is that the issue with BT400? I've seen users over the internet pair their dualshock 4 holding Share and PS buttons just once, it doesn't get turned off while installing the driver.

2. Can I reconnect the controller without deleting Wireless Controller from the devices and printers?

3. When playing Rayman Legends (using DS4Tool) we use 2 controllers via bluetooth. Sometimes one of the controllers is going crazy, e.g. I'm trying to go to the right, but the character goes to the left. For these cases I reboot the PC, do the pairing stuff from scratch and the problem seems to disappear. Has anyone encountered this issue?