DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Alright, now I've tested all versions starting from Beta 1 Update 1 up to Beta 3. All Versions work PERFECTLY except Beta 3. I've tested it now more and the controller freezes after ten seconds for about 2 seconds. So I play 10 seconds, the controller freezes for 2 then again 10 seconds and so on... I hope this helps you with the troubleshooting and that you can make an update soon! Wink until then I recommend everybody experiencing this issue: Use Beta 2 Update 1!Smile

And once again: Thanks for tis awsome tool!

Sponsored links

(01-16-2014, 10:15 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: I'm glad you fixed Dark Souls! I never actually had DSMfix installed (I always just used a controller), but it makes sense that that would be the problem.

As far as Vindictus goes, are you making sure the controller is set up before you start the game?

Yeah, biggest mistake was to brush off DSMfix as a problem haha.

Yeah I made sure the setup is good to go beforehand. For some reason my brother can use Vindictus without the wrapper just fine, when I try without the wrapper it gives a dual input kind of bug, makes zero sense..

Another thing I forgot to mention is that Mumble blocks the input wrapper and gives that error when you must close applications that interfere etc etc. AFAIK there aren't any options that turn off gamepad support like Teamspeak 3 does as I understand as that produces the same problem. Not too big of a deal though, just need to restart mumble everytime I use the DS4.
(01-16-2014, 12:15 PM)Cheetah1024 Wrote: Alright, now I've tested all versions starting from Beta 1 Update 1 up to Beta 3. All Versions work PERFECTLY except Beta 3. I've tested it now more and the controller freezes after ten seconds for about 2 seconds. So I play 10 seconds, the controller freezes for 2 then again 10 seconds and so on... I hope this helps you with the troubleshooting and that you can make an update soon! Wink until then I recommend everybody experiencing this issue: Use Beta 2 Update 1!Smile

And once again: Thanks for tis awsome tool!

You should try the version I posted.
(01-16-2014, 03:31 PM)electrobrains Wrote: You should try the version I posted.

I just tried it, but I can only start the program and thats it. I can not use the start button... Sad
(01-16-2014, 03:55 PM)Cheetah1024 Wrote: I just tried it, but I can only start the program and thats it. I can not use the start button... Sad

It starts automatically.
(01-16-2014, 05:34 PM)headegg Wrote: It starts automatically.

Usually, but appearently it doesn't here...
Okay, you probably have the weird "only starts in Exclusive mode" issue some people seem to have reported. There's no error logged? I want to figure out what the hell is up with the CreateFile calls I posted about before I go making the changes to let you select the sharing mode. Try this, where it will attempt to use exclusive access for the devices rather than shared access. That's the only difference from the prior version I posted. It should fix certain lag/stutter issues.

Attached Files
.exe   ScpServer.exe (Size: 1,09 MB / Downloads: 258)
(01-15-2014, 05:41 PM)Rocquito Wrote: Thank you man. Personally I think using the touchpad click or the share button as the left mouse click would be far less messy. Even an option to enable trackpad without any button acting as mouse buttons could suffice. I think it's better to ignore the right mouse button until the button mapping is implemented.

I think tap to click would be ideal, and the full touchpad press for right click... The other tool that exists here: PS4PC does the tap to click, and then full touchpad press for click and drag, and has a better implementation of sensitivity. The guy who made that tool hasn't updated in months though. I used to run this tool along with that one at the same time for touchpad support and loved it, but ever since exclusive access mode that hasn't been possible.

Edit: It should also be noted that the other tool doesn't work well on BT.
And thanks to electrobrains for working on this, with your latest version I can use both tools at the same time again over a USB connection.
Intel Core i7 4770K, 16GB RAM, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, Samsung 840EVO 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1 Pro (VMs: Ubuntu, XP, Vista, 7).
I created an account to ask where I can send you some money. You did a great job.
(01-17-2014, 02:40 AM)Insanelycool Wrote: I think tap to click would be ideal, and the full touchpad press for right click... The other tool that exists here: PS4PC does the tap to click, and then full touchpad press for click and drag, and has a better implementation of sensitivity. The guy who made that tool hasn't updated in months though. I used to run this tool along with that one at the same time for touchpad support and loved it, but ever since exclusive access mode that hasn't been possible.

Edit: It should also be noted that the other tool doesn't work well on BT.
And thanks to electrobrains for working on this, with your latest version I can use both tools at the same time again over a USB connection.

Ooh I'm starting to get some good ideas about implementing tap gestures now too....