DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Hi, guys. I know its been a while since i posted here.
I've been quite busy, and didn't have spare time to continune programming this on the side.

I regret to say that i most likely will not be coming back to actively work on this in any near future.

This project has been a pleasure and time well spent, thank you for all your feedback.

I hope that DS4Tool will keep getting better/improved by all other devs.
Latest version: DS4 1.2.2
Development: DS4 1.3 RC3

Intel Core i7 4770K, 8GB RAM, ASUS Z87-PRO, Nvidia GTX Titan, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Win 8.1 Pro.

Sponsored links

I've been trying versions 1.2.2 and 1.3 RC3, but both just give the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array" when I start them. Anyone know what the problem is? (I saw one other person asked this question, but I don't think he found a solution).

Version 1.1 works fine for me, and I'd be happy to keep using it except that it has to be stopped and started whenever I resume my computer from sleep mode and it freezes up hard every time I do this.
saw it coming, but thank you for the work that started this; I use it everyday.
So, it seems 8.1 x64 isn't seeing my DS4 i just picked up out of the box.

I don't have blutooth so im just using a cable, but it's not showing up? It's charging though. What do I do?
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764
Anyone having trouble getting two controllers connected?

I get the one connected, and then the second one will 'pair' and then 'install the drivers' and then disconnect.

If I disconnect the one connected, and retry the second controller again - it will work. But the controller that was connected first initially will have the aforementioned problem.

Any clues or am I stupid?
So DS4Tool reached its end so soon and all of my dreams remain dead already. (Enabling the Audio of DS4 for Headphones - Complete supporting for Toshiba Stack and...) Laugh

BTW, Thank U InhexSTER for the start of this awesome project.

This is THE END. RIP DS4Tool Tongue
Seeing that InhexSTER is not going to be developing D4Tool will electrobrains be taking over fully or someone else?
(05-01-2014, 04:28 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: Hi, guys. I know its been a while since i posted here.
I've been quite busy, and didn't have spare time to continune programming this on the side.

I regret to say that i most likely will not be coming back to actively work on this in any near future.

This project has been a pleasure and time well spent, thank you for all your feedback.

I hope that DS4Tool will keep getting better/improved by all other devs.

This is unfortunate, a shame.
The source code is open right? So others can work from this point for improvements?
(05-03-2014, 10:45 AM)HungTravis Wrote: Seeing that InhexSTER is not going to be developing D4Tool will electrobrains be taking over fully or someone else?

I forked the project at the 1.3RC point to become "DS4Windows" and several other developers have been building upon both DS4Tool and DS4Windows.''

All of these different branches are being developed in the open on Google Code and github, so anyone is free to contribute to their development. Check out both threads if you are interested in following their progress.
Hi, im having a double input issue, how can i fix this?