InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(11-23-2014, 12:50 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel in the macro builder, would it be possible to add triggers for left/right stick click Down/up/left/right? So you can make a macro for when you press Down the right stick and move it Down, or when you press Down the left stick and move it left.
This can already be done, just make both those controls green in the triggers and it will require both the click in and the directional movement.
(11-23-2014, 12:50 PM)roli Wrote: Also, would it be possible to bind one button to two different keys depending on if i hold or press that button? So for example if I press O it registers a 1 but if I hold O it registers a 2. If that would be possible to implement it would also be Nice to be able to set how long we would have to hold a button before it registers the second key we bound to it. So that i would have to hold O for 3 Seconds before it registers a 2. It would also be neat if we could for example bind multiple keystrokes to one button depenidng on how long we hold it. So if we hold O for 1 second it registers one keystorke, if we hold it for 2 Seconds it registers another keystroke, if we hold it for 3 Seconds it registers a Third keystroke...

I dont see how this is possible without both actions being triggered on a hold event because even if you hold the button you first have to press it, thus triggering both events.

(11-23-2014, 01:34 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel I have a problem when i'm trying to make a profile for skyrim. In skyrim you can either check 360 Controller on or off. If you check 360 controller off, the Controller won't work. If you leave it on, it will work, but only if the Controller profile has the default 360 settings. If i bind any of the buttons on the Controller to keyboard keystrokes it won't work, no matter if the 360 Controller option in game is chekced on or off. Do you have any solution for how i can get around this or is that impossible? Because i'd like to have some buttons in the profile as keystrokes and some of the buttons as default. Somehow skyrim knows if a Controller is Connected even though i've rebound the buttons to keyboard keys.

Instead of binding some controls to keyboard actions perhaps make combo triggered macros for them, that way you are not interfering with the default 360 bindings
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

New RC

Attached Files
.zip   1.15.14RC2.zip (Size: 1,05 MB / Downloads: 153)

Hi all,

Something really weird happened to my DS4. I have been running this amazing tool for a long time,but...
Recently I have been playing DMC: Devil May Cry with DS4, perfectly running, last week I was requested to update the version, an error message pop up, although installation finished...
As I kept seeing remote visible and so, did not pay more attention to it, in addition I kept playing other games and it worked.
However when I tried to play again DMC. on the savegame startup screen instead of having the XBOX buttons, they were all yellow with a number and remote was not working properly to select the desired savegame. A bit surprised tried to play other game that normally used to work (Batman Origins) and it does not work at all. Even more strange is that some other games, most of them they do still work fine. Yesterday, I bought Dragon Age Inquisition (amazing game, btw) and did not recognise the DS4 neither, plugged in the xbox 360 wired remote and worked fine, repluggled the DS4 and now it did work. Tried same pattern with with DMC and Batman to see if I ended having all sorted but no way... I hav reinstalled everything, wiped every previous installation, reinstalled the Bluetooth software,etc... still the same, not sure what´s exactly wrong but only happens so far with these 2 games so far, and both of them seemed to be Xinput enabled, although other games like latest Thief is also Xinput and works fine showing the XBOX buttons on screen instead of PSX ones.
It is very frustrating and dont want to format OS only for this, has anyone any idea or advise on how could I try to fix this?. All went wrong after an update, but not what...

Thank you very much in advance.
In the past few days, I've been getting absurd latency in 1.5 and the revisions of it. The log screen is a sea of yellow.
It is safe to use like if you use it on a Anti-cheat protected games like VAC protected games and whatnot?
But nice program anyway. Smile
(11-24-2014, 06:08 AM)Mister Xiado Wrote: In the past few days, I've been getting absurd latency in 1.5 and the revisions of it. The log screen is a sea of yellow.
happens to me too.
i just got the ds4 controller yesterday and imediately noticed the latency in Pro evolution soccer 2015.
The log is also full of WARNING: Controller 01 is experiencing latency issues.
what gives?
(11-24-2014, 07:07 PM)apoklyps3 Wrote: happens to me too.
i just got the ds4 controller yesterday and imediately noticed the latency in Pro evolution soccer 2015.
The log is also full of WARNING: Controller 01 is experiencing latency issues.
what gives?

USB or BT? there are several posts explaining how to correct latency issues if you search the thread.

Since this seems to be the most active fork, I will stick it now.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait for DS3 support!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-24-2014, 10:32 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Since this seems to be the most active fork, I will stick it now.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait for DS3 support!

Thanks, im really hoping DS3 is possible, havnt had a chance to really get into it and figure out why my initial attempt yielded empty HID reports, but I have the groundwork set to add even more devices now such as Wii remote or other devices supporting HID protocol.

(11-24-2014, 10:40 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Thanks, im really hoping DS3 is possible, havnt had a chance to really get into it and figure out why my initial attempt yielded empty HID reports, but I have the groundwork set to add even more devices now such as Wii remote or other devices supporting HID protocol.

Does that mean adding Xbox Controllers to the program is a possiblity?