InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
For those having the error when loading profile, let me know if this fixes it

Attached Files
.zip   1.5.15RC4.zip (Size: 1,07 MB / Downloads: 108)
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

Hello, i have a SoundBot SB341 bluetooth dongle, the HW ID is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891, the chipset is a Cambridge Silicon Radio CSR8510 A10, i use it with windows default drivers (My OS is W7 x64); i don't know if my problem is HW o SW related, the fact is that when i have my controllers paired with my pc, if i pair again with my PS4, then i can't pair again in my PC with this procedure: (right click on BT icon>add a device), the window just keep scanning but the controller (in pairing mode -share+PS- obviously) doesn't appear, to be able to pair the controller, i must go to "Show BT devices" and remove it previous to the pairing steps.

I don't know if this is normal, but i suppose that my system should be recognize when my controllers aren't paired with it and automatically show it in the scanning window to be able to pair again.

Correct me if i'm wrong
Does not work in MGSV: Ground Zeroes (which released on Steam today).

360 controller works, but no dice with DS4.
(12-18-2014, 10:02 PM)Baryn Wrote: Does not work in MGSV: Ground Zeroes (which released on Steam today).

360 controller works, but no dice with DS4.

I'm not sure, but... did you try to just plug directly the DS4 without DS4Windows? It seems like the game can handle the DS4 by itself (I guess it would then support the DInput from the DS4). But I can't confirm that.
(12-18-2014, 11:18 PM)RedShadow Wrote: I'm not sure, but... did you try to just plug directly the DS4 without DS4Windows? It seems like the game can handle the DS4 by itself (I guess it would then support the DInput from the DS4). But I can't confirm that.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did not try that, because I wouldn't want to play over USB (I have an HDTV setup).
so, I have tested the possibility to use both DS3 & DS4 on the same system wirelessly. It works, but only via the same bluetooth dongle.
windows system doesn't allow two BT dongles to function in the same time. So I had to use this
the only downside you lose the possibility to use DS4Windows. the DS4 driver being replaced (only shows as Xbox360 contoller for windows in the devices) it is making it incompatible with your app.
hopefully there will be a fix in the future for this or maybe it's a point to start from...
for those who can live without trackpad & macros(not sure about vibrations) this is a good enough option
(12-18-2014, 11:18 PM)RedShadow Wrote: I'm not sure, but... did you try to just plug directly the DS4 without DS4Windows? It seems like the game can handle the DS4 by itself (I guess it would then support the DInput from the DS4). But I can't confirm that.
Yes, it support the DInput, but even with that, che control map is bugged, with R2 always triggered, circle that work like X, and go on...

The problem is that this bug there is even with DS4Windows open, so the controller DON'T pass in Xinput mode :/

I have a question too: it's impossible to remap the touchpad?
On PS4 games like MGSV use it for open the map (right segment of the touch) and for go in pause mode (left segment).
It will be useful for other games too, 2 button more to remap!
Thank you Smile
Hey guys, I may look like an idiot for asking this but for whatever reason, when i start playing any game, the program shows me the xbox buttons instead of ps buttons onscreen. It's not that big of a problem but it bothers the hell out of me. Does anyone else have this problem?
(12-19-2014, 12:10 PM)Reaperactar Wrote: Hey guys, I may look like an idiot for asking this but for whatever reason, when i start playing any game, the program shows me the xbox buttons instead of ps buttons onscreen. It's not that big of a problem but it bothers the hell out of me. Does anyone else have this problem?
The program emulate the 360 controller, so... yeah, you will see always the Xbox button.
It would be a supermegaprogram if it will hack/mod the game at the same time for PS button prompt Biggrin
(12-19-2014, 11:24 AM)fabiobad Wrote: Yes, it support the DInput, but even with that, che control map is bugged, with R2 always triggered, circle that work like X, and go on...

The problem is that this bug there is even with DS4Windows open, so the controller DON'T pass in Xinput mode :/

Ah okay I see. Well that's too bad then.
But since the game also support XBox controller, using DS4W for the pad emulation should work... or maybe there's like a "conflict" between the DInput pad and the XInput emualted one? Like it doesn't know which one to use? If yes then maybe it's an exclusive access issue.