InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(01-30-2015, 04:25 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Gonna miss ya here. Tongue2

Perhaps you'd like this thread closed after you leave a final message? (that way that message to the new site is always the last message and doesn't get buried) If so, let me know.
Im sure ill still be around, there will always be stragglers that i gotta redirect lol, beside feel free to drop in over there too, you have been pretty helpful to a few users on here.

Id like to give it a week or so first, just to make sure everything is stable over there and nobody is having issues logging in, but when I think its stable enough and ive finished my back-end tweaking ill let ya know, thanks.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

I think it should stay open even after you're done, since members here can still help other members, or redirect them to your forum afterwards.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hi all,

Is there a proper configuration guide on how to use Dualshock 4 with PCSX2?
I've installed all the required software from this thread, Windows is perfectly recognizing that controller is connected, but still Persona 4 on PCSX2 doesn't seem to care that any controller is connected...
(02-12-2015, 09:13 PM)Faceless_AG Wrote: Hi all,

I've installed all the required software from this thread, Windows is perfectly recognizing that controller is connected, but still Persona 4 on PCSX2 doesn't seem to care that any controller is connected...

Best to ask here: http://dsdcs.com/forum which is the official place now.

Meanwhile, did you bind the DS4 in lilypad?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(02-12-2015, 09:13 PM)Faceless_AG Wrote: Hi all,

Please use our forum for support, this forum is no longer used.

(02-12-2015, 09:16 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Best to ask here: http://dsdcs.com/forum which is the official place now.

Meanwhile, did you bind the DS4 in lilypad?

Is there a specific option that allows binding? Here are the options I currently have on Lilypad.

(02-12-2015, 09:54 PM)Faceless_AG Wrote: Is there a specific option that allows binding? Here are the options I currently have on Lilypad.

Go to the pad 1 tab, press each button on the screen and then the button you want to use for it on the controller.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
all of a sudden my controller appears as an unknown device in device manager and when i try to point it to xusb21.inf it says the folder u specified does not contain a compatible software driver for your device.
Please use our forum for support, this forum is no longer used.

Don't like digging up threads but I was a bit confused in the beginning:

One should mention that the forum link in your signature is not the forum you mean.
To access the forum you have to click on the 'Website' link and then 'Forum' in the top right corner on the corresponding website.