DS4Windows - J2K
(12-17-2014, 10:32 PM)bola08 Wrote: Scan code is working great Laugh!!
Really nice J2K!
Thanks a lot!

EDIT----
I notice that the option "use another color for shift mode" is overriding the battery full color.
Also not sure if I was wrong but was the shift modifiers buttons independent?
Like can I use multiple buttons as shift modifiers or only one at time?

Only one button at a time for now (I might add using special actions as a way to turn on the shift modifier, so multiple buttons would work), and yeah it's supposed to override the regular light to let you know you're in shift mode.

Sponsored links

(12-17-2014, 11:45 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: Only one button at a time for now (I might add using special actions as a way to turn on the shift modifier, so multiple buttons would work), and yeah it's supposed to override the regular light to let you know you're in shift mode.

Ok thanks Laugh!
Great update!
Thank you!
I have understand my problem, when I play PES2015 sometime DS4Windows crash & automaticaly exit. I have this problem when DS4Windows detect a new available version.
(12-16-2014, 08:12 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: To be perfectly honest, I couldn't figure out how to get debugging w/ symbols to work. I've added a build with the .dll's separated and included the symbols. I've also tried to add exceptions where I think the crash happens, and also an output log (which doesn't pick up crashes yet)

Thanks that build hasn't crashed yet! Haven't gotten a chance to run it in VS2013 with the symbols yet though (new hardware, had to reinstall). So far the exception catches seem to be working, are these included in the new 1.4.21 build as well?
Rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K (4.6GHz) + Swiftech H240-X Liquid Cooler
Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Hero
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X
RAM: 32GB 2400MHz G.Skill TridentX
Monitor: QNIX 27" 1440p @ 96Hz
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70
Mouse: Logitech G700
Storage: 128GB SSD (Samsung 830) | 2TB Raid0 | 1.5TB
Gamepad: Sony Dualshock 4 + Asus BT211
I can´t find the options for the new "Presets for Dpad, Left and Right Sticks, Face Buttons, Sixaxis, and Touchpad Swipes;".
In what screen do i need to right click those?

Could be only in my end but I getting a "Unhandled exception" crash when I try to create a new profile.
Duplication a profile works fine.
Finally just got this thing paired with my PC... it seems to work fine as a controller, but the touchpad doesn't do anything. I thought it was supposed to work as a mouse? That's the only reason to deal with this much hassle over an X360 controller.

Also you should remove the "how to" section of the website if you're never going to add a tutorial... that's just mean.
I am coming from Final 1.0 version and this would not seem to work for me. Says in shared mode but disconnected. I use Blurtooth 4.0. I think I am going to uninstall all and see if I get it working. If not I guess back to the old one. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. This version need all the old stuff like Scarlet right? Not sure what I did wrong.

Saw that I needed to update to framework to .2. Will see if anything helps. Possibly had old folders jumbled. This version looks much nicer so I will try to get it going here.
Version 1.4.212
Added Version Portuguese (Brazil) Translation
Fixed crash when creating a new profile
Minor UI fixes

(12-19-2014, 12:37 AM)DirtyShady Wrote: I have understand my problem, when I play PES2015 sometime DS4Windows crash & automaticaly exit. I have this problem when DS4Windows detect a new available version.

That might not be it, since DS4W only checks for updates at the start.
(12-19-2014, 09:00 AM)Star Wrote: Thanks that build hasn't crashed yet! Haven't gotten a chance to run it in VS2013 with the symbols yet though (new hardware, had to reinstall). So far the exception catches seem to be working, are these included in the new 1.4.21 build as well?

Good to know I caught the right error. And yeah 1.4.21 (and .212) has the fix as well. The only difference is it doesn't output the log.
(12-19-2014, 02:23 PM)bola08 Wrote: I can´t find the options for the new "Presets for Dpad, Left and Right Sticks, Face Buttons, Sixaxis, and Touchpad Swipes;".
In what screen do i need to right click those?

Could be only in my end but I getting a "Unhandled exception" crash when I try to create a new profile.
Duplication a profile works fine.

Just fixed it in the new update. Also can set a preset by right clicking on one of the controls of the sets (ie the left stick, one of the dpad directions or face buttons), you'll know if you can set a preset there by looking at the bottom of DS4Windows and seeing Right click to set a preset.
(12-19-2014, 06:07 PM)molvetica Wrote: Finally just got this thing paired with my PC... it seems to work fine as a controller, but the touchpad doesn't do anything. I thought it was supposed to work as a mouse? That's the only reason to deal with this much hassle over an X360 controller.

Also you should remove the "how to" section of the website if you're never going to add a tutorial... that's just mean.

Does the touchpad work via usb? if so when you're on blutooth could you tell me what the log say?

Also sorry about no vid, It's coming I promise Smile. I had an old video recorded but it messed up a lot of things, so I plan to re-record it soon.

(12-19-2014, 06:28 PM)Khronikos Wrote: I am coming from Final 1.0 version and this would not seem to work for me. Says in shared mode but disconnected. I use Blurtooth 4.0. I think I am going to uninstall all and see if I get it working. If not I guess back to the old one. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. This version need all the old stuff like Scarlet right? Not sure what I did wrong.

Saw that I needed to update to framework to .2. Will see if anything helps. Possibly had old folders jumbled. This version looks much nicer so I will try to get it going here.

You just need .NET 4.5, I linked 4.5.2 since it's good to be up to date. Also if you mean you came from electrobrains or Inhex's builds a lot has changed so the old files aren't compatible.
It would be nice if these forks could actually make a read me file for their own work, which would include full instructions and troubleshooting. I mean, new software and a nice read me so newer people don't have to go to three threads to look at everything they need. And even then these threads are a little confusing when someone is just searching for more obvious info. The good thing is I now updated my PC and went and cleaned it out in anticipation of this fork. So all good there.

I'm updating my bluetooth drivers from the manu.... my question is: I don't install the bluetooth from SCP Server on Scarlet's page? I still need to go back and use all of Scarlet's stuff correct for a new install from nothing? I would think so. It said WindowsDS4 does not need the bluetooth driver in that thing and I don't even know what it is.... I don't even want to use my BT dongle do I have to if I keep this totally USB?

Like I said most people with good software like this include a read me so they don't have to come back to forums every day. I certainly do not want to be bothering you any longer for things that could easily be explained with 5 minutes of text. Not your fault more of the fact the forks have taken over after two other main people. Just my 2 cents.