DS4Windows - J2K
Program is pretty amazing, im having a issue when using bluetooth, i cant seem to reconnect the controller with the ps button, instead the only way i can get it working again is if i unpair and repair, i have to repeat this process if i want to use bluetooth

Sponsored links

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there anyway to setup 2 XInput devices using only 1 controller?

Would be nice for Dolphin to have XInput 1 be a normally mapped controller, and have Acc/Gyro mapped to XInput 2's sticks.
Being able to use my DS4 on PC rules, the added touchpad support is sweet.

However, my touchpad appears to get disabled on certain actions and I'd like to have it function all the time. If I click the steam system tray icon it disables the touchpad, and also in games it is disabled too.

Anyway to keep the touchpad functioning at all times?
Hi, would it be possible to make the curves go in the other direction? So that instead of getting slower it gets faster as the percentage increases?
does this require an additional bluetooth dongle? My gaming laptop currently has one, but if I use that will it disable it from other bluetooth devices? I must get an extra dongle specifically for DS4 controller?
Any ideas if it would be for your program, the 360 drivers, or Project 64 that would need the change for the DS4 rumble to be compatible?
hi there tnx for this software i am using it and its so good
but i only have 1 problem
i have 1 bluetooth dongle and 1 connect 1 contoroller to it and works very fine
the problem is when i connect second ds4 to bluetooth dongle
as soon as i connect second ds4 to the pc using bluetooth the led blinks on ps4 and both contorollers get disconnected and turned off
well i guessed the dongle doesnt provide enough power to connect to both ds4s so i connected 1 of em via usb
when i did that when i went to play fifa 14 the contoroller i connected via usb works as 2 contorollers in game and also in game button mapings are messed up and wrong!!
can anyone give me a solution?????
(04-24-2015, 07:54 PM)funkybudda Wrote: does this require an additional bluetooth dongle? My gaming laptop currently has one, but if I use that will it disable it from other bluetooth devices? I must get an extra dongle specifically for DS4 controller?

This program uses a standard Bluetooth connection, so you only need one adapter for all of your devices, including the DualShock 4.
I bought a DS4 today and a Hama Bluetooth 4.0 mini adapter.
I set everything up and DS4windows recognizes the controllers input, but i cant actually get it to register any input in games.

I don't know if this is necessarily related, but whenever i open the Controller/Driver Setup and try to install the DS4 Driver it throws an exception, even tho i had .net installed already and when i clicked the link i downloaded the corresponding offline installer and made it repair the installation. It still keeps throwing me an exception.
It says it canÄt find the file "ScpDriver.log" on my desktop for some reason.
I've been using this app for a long time with no problems, but recently it's stopped working.

I have the latest version with Hide DS4 ON.

Here's what happens:

I connect the controller - for about 2 seconds I get 'wireless controller' displayed in USB game controllers.
It then disappears.
At this point, 'x360 controller for windows' would normally appear, but it doesn't.

Every time this happens, the fix is to restart the machine a few times until it works.

Any idea what's causing?
I'm running windows7 - no other applications are open when I connect.

Last night I tried uninstalling and re-installing SCP drivers, 360 drivers, and DS4windows itself.