DS4Windows - J2K
The 2 Wireless Controllers in the Device and Printers window is normal for USB connection so ignore it. What you want to see is in the "Game Controller Settings" right click menu window. It should only have the XBOX 360 controller detected if exclusive mode is working properly.

Sponsored links

Anyone else having the issue of DS4Windows crashing when you disconnect the controller?  I press PS + Options to disconnect it and the application crashes.  I'm on Windows 10
Hi all,

I'm using windows 10 and ds4 controller.

I have been using ds4 tool since launch, very nice and straight forward application, i bought yesterday FIFA 16, and has not been able to play the game since the controller doens't work as expected.

Button X in the controller should be button A of the 360 but it doesn't work.

Anyone has a fix for this? or specific configuration to make it to work?
Why can I not use the hide DS4 option? It keeps saying to me to quit steam, uplay etc and I have. Steam and uplay aren't running but DS4Windows constantly keeps saying they aren't. I've had nothing but problems with this software.
(10-07-2015, 04:50 PM)Primey Wrote: Why can I not use the hide DS4 option? It keeps saying to me to quit steam, uplay etc and I have. Steam and uplay aren't running but DS4Windows constantly keeps saying they aren't. I've had nothing but problems with this software.

It's not the software, it's Windows 10. Microsoft changed a few things around and that messed with how these programs get exclusive mode to work.

Use the Experimental Connect button under the Controllers tab. You may have to do it twice, but it should do the trick.
(10-08-2015, 06:29 PM)Nabs Wrote: It's not the software, it's Windows 10. Microsoft changed a few things around and that messed with how these programs get exclusive mode to work.

Use the Experimental Connect button under the Controllers tab. You may have to do it twice, but it should do the trick.

Where? I have no such button. Here is what i see under the main tab.

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u607...sutdgf.png

I really wish i could see this button you speak of. Help!
You'll need to disconnect your controller first.
(10-08-2015, 06:29 PM)Nabs Wrote: It's not the software, it's Windows 10. Microsoft changed a few things around and that messed with how these programs get exclusive mode to work.

That seems to work. Now if I could fix the latency issue sigh http://i.imgur.com/94Y9ND9.png
You may need a better BT adapter. I have the $14 BTD-400, and it's really solid. It has really good range.
(10-09-2015, 06:48 PM)Nabs Wrote: You may need a better BT adapter. I have the $14 BTD-400, and it's really solid. It has really good range.

That's what I also have