DS4Windows - J2K
(11-30-2015, 09:14 AM)petenatz Wrote: Ds4windows work for me before. Since i updated to the new version, i encoutered that problem. I have removed and installed again. I even try download the older version, but the problem still persist
Can you please expand this windows (pressing the arrow) and copy/screenshot the error text?

Also, did you try running the program as administrator and/or using compatibility mode?

Sponsored links

(11-30-2015, 12:51 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: My mistake it was linked to the wrong zip, you need this one: http://ds4windows.com/Files/zh-Hant.zip

Do you have .net 4.5? Get it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48130

Also about the UI, I changed it so because people complained about it being too small. However I'll take the tips given and also fix that lag.

Hey Jay,
Regarding my previous post, is there a way to re-order the controllers? SCP has the monitor which allows you to quickly and easily move the position of controllers, like the arrow to the left of pad 2,3,4 in the pic below
[Image: attachment.php?aid=53240]
(11-30-2015, 11:48 AM)TheDeadSkin Wrote: Can you please expand this windows (pressing the arrow) and copy/screenshot the error text?

Also, did you try running the program as administrator and/or using compatibility mode?

Here is the screenshot, I have tried everything you mentioned, like pressing the arrow, run the program as administrator, and using compatibility mode 
[Image: Z5uZfHX.png]
Anyone know if you can change trigger sensitivity with this?
My controller doesn't reach 100% on R2/L2 properly unless I pull the trigger really hard.
Version 1.4.31
Revised the Profile settings UI to fit all the settings on the screen.
Fixed not being able to have a negative scroll value for the touchpad
Less lag when opening/reopening profile settings
Added Arabic Translation (Thanks K.F), updated French, Polish, and Portuguese translations

(11-30-2015, 12:38 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hey Jay,
Regarding my previous post, is there a way to re-order the controllers? SCP has the monitor which allows you to quickly and easily move the position of controllers, like the arrow to the left of pad 2,3,4 in the pic below
[Image: attachment.php?aid=53240]
Currently not possible unless you reconnect the controllers
(11-30-2015, 02:06 PM)petenatz Wrote: Here is the screenshot, I have tried everything you mentioned, like pressing the arrow, run the program as administrator, and using compatibility mode 
[Image: Z5uZfHX.png]
What shows where it says View problem details
(11-30-2015, 06:34 PM)some dude Wrote: Anyone know if you can change trigger sensitivity with this?
My controller doesn't reach 100% on R2/L2 properly unless I pull the trigger really hard.
Currently not implemented, I'll try to add the setting in later
Hi Jay,

I've been running DS4 on Win10 for a while now and it's been great.  For a long time I had to use the experimental exclusivity button, but for the last few weeks I have not needed it.  Suddenly (since today) I cannot connect exclusively.  Have tried admin privileges, compatibility, rollback, etc. to no avail.  Did we get another ninja win10 patch that may have affected this?  

EDIT: Installed the big win10 patch and it's working again. Cheers
Fixed it too well it seems. I can't get the controller window to not be small

EDIT:
And he fixed it Laugh
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
(11-30-2015, 11:18 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: Version 1.4.31
Added Arabic Translation (Thanks K.F), updated French, Polish, and Portuguese translations

Ok cheers, possibly something to implement in the future? Smile
(12-01-2015, 01:19 AM)OminaeYu Wrote: Fixed it too well it seems. I can't get the controller window to not be small

[Image: txvqJKt.png]
Yeah he updated it already, looks fine now!
(11-30-2015, 11:18 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: Version 1.4.31

It show like this 
[Image: 0JPDjPV.png]
[Image: gatsGGq.png]
What's the point of having the controller image AND the button list?

Macro screen on every tab bug is back again...  Pressing any button on any tab brings up the macro screen on any tab. Even if you aren't editing a profile. Should only happen on the profile tab when a profit is open to be edited. Happens after you open a profile, activate the controller, and then push anything on any tab (even if you close the open profile at this point).
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb