DS4Windows - J2K
Hey, I'm a disabled gamer and I find some games impossible to play due to the fact that my mobility is quite limited and I am stuck in bed with a laptop touchpad(I suffer from the SMA disease) I have to play with a controller..I want to ask if you think that using a simple macro which would press three different buttons with a delay after I press X can get me banned in multiplayer games like for example overwatch ?

Sponsored links

Hey I have an issue when i try to edit a button for my ds4 to emulate the xbox controller. Basically say i want to change R3 to the B button from the xbox, when i click the R3 button in the app and it pops up with the xbox controller/keyboard button selection screen half of it is cut off from the "Extras" section. And i do not know how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated.
I will attach a file of what I'm talking about.
Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have a problem with DS4windows :
I use a stick of my controler has the mouse and other buttons has letters. When I save the profile of my program, the mouse controled by the stick is working, but when I use other buttons the stick stop running and I must edit the program and save again the profil to use it.
This problem works just for the letters applied on the controler, if I use the keyboard there are no problem.
Is it a bug or is it a problem on my controler ?

Great job anyway
(and sorry for my english)

http://prntscr.com/bjn0ag
So, after finally taking the plunge and updating to Windows 10 my DS4 with DS4Windows worked fine. Annoyingly, little else did so I went for a fresh install.

Now, my DS4, while recognised as a Bluetooth wireless controller fails to work in any game and DS4Windows fails to install it's drivers. I've tried to force install SCPdriver and I've tried all the workarounds I've found in this thread so far.

Anyone any other ideas? It's soooo bloody annoying that it worked after the update but not after a fresh install!

PS: Is DS4Windows now dead? There hasn't been an update in some time...
Is exclusive mode broken in Windows 10 again?
I can't seem to get it working at all on the latest preview builds. (14379)

If DS4Windows is dead, I think I'm just going to replace the DS4 with an Xbox One controller instead.
Nah, whenever it fails to work, just change the xinput ports in the settings. At least one will work perfectly. Also switch this whenever you have 2 controllers in and only 1 reads as xinput. I don't know why there's not an auto port switch that finds open ports automatically but this setting is the cause of alot of problems. And yes it most likely is dead because of pages of redundant questions but it is still the best version because all the other haven't come close to fixing alot of issue like this one did. You couldn't have known this because it's not really explained very well. I only just realized this a couple months ago myself. This is probably the cause of most of the issues for everyone else in this thread as well.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(07-03-2016, 01:07 AM)shinra358 Wrote: Nah, whenever it fails to work, just change the xinput ports in the settings. At least one will work perfectly. Also switch this whenever you have 2 controllers in and only 1 reads as xinput. I don't know why there's not an auto port switch that finds open ports automatically but this setting is the cause of alot of problems. And yes it most likely is dead because of pages of redundant questions but it is still the best version because all the other haven't come close to fixing alot of issue like this one did. You couldn't have known this because it's not really explained very well. I only just realized this a couple months ago myself. This is probably the cause of most of the issues for everyone else in this thread as well.
I tried closing all applications on the PC and every port from 1-11 and it stills says that it can't open in exclusive mode.

Never had any issues until:
1. Switching to Windows 10. (resolved via updates)
2. Switching to the Insider Previews. (still broken)
Been Using input mapper for a while, and getting no where when it comes to specific functionality that I want to use with my DS4 controller, and I'm switching to DS4Windows.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to use PS4 style SixAxis Gestures for The dark souls games? If so how can I configure ds4windows to do that?
First of all, thank you very much for the amazing program, I have been using DS4Windows for a while and is the prefect complement for my gaming PC.

I am working on a game station, using a different emulators to play some console games and arcades. Unfortunately, I was trying to cofigure MAME to recognice Direct Input, and I dont not what I did, and now Windows does not recognize my first player controller as an Xbox 360 Controller, but just as a "Wireless Controller". It was working very well until today, so, can somebody please help me with this issue?

For your reference, I am using Windows 10 and I connect the controllers via BT, and if I connect the second controller, doesnt matter the order, the second one works well, but the first one still been recognized just as a "Wireless Controller".
(07-10-2016, 05:55 AM)Istarnim Wrote: First of all, thank you very much for the amazing program, I have been using DS4Windows for a while and is the prefect complement for my gaming PC.

I am working on a game station, using a different emulators to play some console games and arcades. Unfortunately, I was trying to cofigure MAME to recognice Direct Input, and I dont not what I did, and now Windows does not recognize my first player controller as an Xbox 360 Controller, but just as a "Wireless Controller". It was working very well until today, so, can somebody please help me with this issue?

For your reference, I am using Windows 10 and I connect the controllers via BT, and if I connect the second controller, doesnt matter the order, the second one works well, but the first one still been recognized just as a "Wireless Controller".

Change xinput ports in the options until u find a set that works perfectly. Too bad theres no auto allocation.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb