DS4Windows - J2K
So I just tried out DS4Windows for the first time ever. I'm running Win10 with the Anniversary update. It works fine for me, using bluetooth and all. I tried it out in a few emulators and a few indie games and all is well. I see a lot of people having issues since the update, did I just get lucky or am I missing something?

Sponsored links

(08-13-2016, 05:11 AM)Fahrenheit Wrote: So I just tried out DS4Windows for the first time ever. I'm running Win10 with the Anniversary update. It works fine for me, using bluetooth and all. I tried it out in a few emulators and a few indie games and all is well. I see a lot of people having issues since the update, did I just get lucky or am I missing something?

It only affects exclusive mode, and only a few games like DarkSouls and FIFA require exclusive mode.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Thank you
PLZ HELP

i got WIN 7 64x
DS4 working great since 3 months and never had any issue with it
wireless and wired...but i play WIRELESS mostly if its Charged

last night i tried it Wired cus its charging and working great
i removed the wire to use it Wireless but its not recognizing at all!!!

i did try reconnect it with Bluetooth and add the device again but its there alreay BUT..
when i do that it shows me the XBOX360 device for 5 seconds and dissaper again..so it means
there's a Problem...how to fix it guys?

i tried to uninstall the DS4 but donno how to uninstall it cus maby i could make it work
again if i can use the installtion method like this :

[Image: ds4windows.jpg]

so what do u think guys?
My PC:-
i7 950 oc 4ghz
GTX 780 sc
RAM 16 gb
Hey,

I have a question. I've been wanting to try out Pokemon Uranium PC Game. However I prefer to play it with my DS4 Controller. Sadly I seem to be unable to get the settings right for it to work. The keyboard emulator works in Word for example, but doesn't seem to work ingame.

I'd be happy if anyone was able to help! Smile

Greetings
Hey, I'm having good luck with DS4Windows overall, but getting a little weirdness in RetroArch that I'm trying to track down. Basically, if I configure the controller in RA it works fine. All mappings work great, USB or bluetooth. No issues. If I turn off the PC (Windows 10) and turn it back on, with DS4Windows running at startup, it seems like the controller 'port' changes? For example, normally RA looks at the DS4 as either "Wireless Controller" or "XInput". I'll config whichever one works. But on restart, the controls seem jumbled, and I have to rebind things again.

Is there a reason why 2 devices would show up like that? And is there a workaround so that I can use the 'right' device (the wireless one) each time..?
Hi i've been using ds4windows fine with a wired connection but I recently got a bluetooth for it and can't seem to get it to work. Basically i had to replace the drivers for the bluetooth with the basic microsoft ones to even get it to appear under add devices and it seemed to pair fine however it does'nt appear under windows game controllers or ds4 windows. anyone had this issue?.
edit:as i've just relized as well, there's nothing under bluetooth services for the controller. can't find anything to explain why it's doing that though.
https://gyazo.com/09f34cc0dd0f9815fedfffb9efd57933
https://gyazo.com/908ae36b2aac194d45b3df09306e7a85
Is DS4Windows dead?
I just recently installed DS4Windows for the first time. It works great for me almost all the time. One thing I'm wondering is everyone's min/avg/max cpu usage for this program. Mine ranges from 1.7% - 10.5%, but is normally between 4%-6%. Seems a little bit high to me.
Question 
Hey guys,
Using DS4Windows for the first time on Win 10, trying to play Gears of War Ultimate Edition which is a windows store game with a wireless DS4 controller.
The driver installed fine and the controller is immediately recognized and even works in the game, however, the game occasionally freezes when the controller has latency issues and it freezes and crashed back to desktop after a while.
Opening the windows store I noticed it refreshes endlessly until it also crashes.. Opening the store before DS4Windows fixes that but I noticed it immediately screws up the scrolling in the store, usually scrolls down and sticks to the bottom. Really weird !

Without using DS4Windows everything works fine.. 
Anyone knows what might be the problem?
Thanks !