DS4Windows - J2K
Hey so I am having a problem. First time poster btw. Whenever I try to open the DS4 application, a window shows up. It says "To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v.4.0.30319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .Net Framework."

I have checked if I am on the current requirements to have it run properly and I do. I am at the current version of Microsoft NET Framework and the file of mscoree is current of being 4.xxx. At this point after looking up many videos and threads on how to solve it, I do not know why I am having this problem if the suggestions on updating things to current versions are in a current version. Please help.

Sponsored links

Roqaire if I were you I would make sure I am fully updated through Windows Update first. If that doesn't help, then install this:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=42642

I have a question, too. After I finish playing a game, I just exit DS4Windows and the gamepad shuts down? I just want to confirm it doesn't waste battery, am I doing this right? When using it on my friend's ps4 console I just make sure I keep the PS button pressed for 10 seconds so it shuts down.
I used to use DS4Windows and had no problems until I "upgraded" to Windoze 10...

After that the program refused to work for me. Since then I've been forced to use the SCHPToolkit. While this is fine I'm stuck using the controller with a USB cable... Sad

I was wondering if DS4Windows now works properly with Win 10?

I'm reticent to try it out for myself just in case it causes issues with my current set up...
Hello guys,

currently it seems to be impossible to use DS4 like DS3 in terms of axis limitations, right?

Description:

1. With DS3 it was possible to use all axis of the PS3 controller at the same time without duplicating an axis. So if you use sixaxis, you could still use analog and R2&L2 axis separatly. For example I could assign different axis to analog, sixaxis and L2&R2 buttons/ axis with different functions ingame. It was not duplicated.
    Since DS4 is just emulating an XBOX controller it seems to be impossible to archive the same effectiveness. Currently I am using a PS3 controller for a specific flight game. My friend wants to join me and we have spent hours trying to accomplish the same setting I have. We haven't found a way to do so. 

*The reason I will never give up my PS3 controller. I'll buy a backup aswell.*  Biggrin

Back to topic: any solutions for that?

Is there a plan to make these kind of features available in DS4?

Greetings!
How can i uninstall everything DS4 installs? I removed everything i could find but some of my games that naturally support DS4 controllers (2k17) think it is an X360 controller...
how can i make psds4 speaker work via usb with pc connection ?
@Jays2Kings
Well, first of all, thanks for the awesome piece of software you've made, it actually made me buy a DS4 for my PC.
As per what I registered here for. You may know that Steam Controller Configurator since last month, I guess, supports DS4 and you should actually choose between Steam features for DS and DS4Windows features. But I don't actually want to, so I've been experimenting with this and found out that Steam is controlling DS4 in "regular mode" and DS4Windows does when I "Hide DS4" from DS4Windows. What I'd actually like to have as an option in DS4Windows is a command-line switch for "Hide DS4" checkbox so I could assign the shortcut, for example, "c:\ds4\ds4windows.exe --hideds4", to some kind of chord, ctrl+shift+alt+H, then assign this to some chord on DS4 in both Steam and DS4Windows, like PS+Cross, and have this chord switch between two modes.

To shorten that, I'd like to have a command-line switch for "Hide DS4" checkbox.
Thanks again.
Hello! I love this program. It's helped me a lot when playing most games on my PC. I recently ran into an issue when playing Mass Effect 3 through Origin. I have all of the buttons mapped out to the keyboard and everything works perfectly except for the camera controls. I tried setting the right analog stick to act as the camera/mouse movement. It worked for about 2 seconds and then sporadically it will turn the camera when I push the analog stick in a certain direction. Did I map this out incorrectly or is this just something that won't work? If anyone knows how to fix this issue I'm having please help! Sad
(01-15-2017, 05:05 AM)AndrewST83 Wrote: Hello! I love this program. It's helped me a lot when playing most games on my PC. I recently ran into an issue when playing Mass Effect 3 through Origin. I have all of the buttons mapped out to the keyboard and everything works perfectly except for the camera controls. I tried setting the right analog stick to act as the camera/mouse movement. It worked for about 2 seconds and then sporadically it will turn the camera when I push the analog stick in a certain direction. Did I map this out incorrectly or is this just something that won't work? If anyone knows how to fix this issue I'm having please help! Sad

I figured out my issue. If anyone else needs to know what I did in case this happens, just add the auto profile for ME3 and you should be good. Smile
Sad 
Hello I have an issue with DS4Windows. When I installed it for the first time all worked perfectly but now when I plug my ds4 controller My pc freeze completly! All i can do is an hard reboot. I tried to uninstall DS3tools, I thought maybe there is a conflict with the drivers. i tried with ds4tools too and it's the same thing (works at first but freeze after ) I also tried to reinstall the ds4 windows driver But that doesnt work. Can somebody help me?  Unsure