DS4Windows - J2K
(03-20-2017, 10:16 PM)nuninho Wrote: @Jays2Kings is still offline since march 08th, 2016... WHY???????? :/ Sad

Because he went to college and doesn't have time/want to maintain the software for now. Go to https://inputmapper.com/ it is still under active development.

Sponsored links

pls help

(03-21-2017, 12:43 AM)forbeatn Wrote: I would ike to use the touchpad and/or "gyro use as mouse" in Battlefield 4 ...but it only works in windows. when i start BF4 the touchpad stops working...when i switch to desktop it works. whats the problem?

please help me.

Do you also have problems with mouse controls ingame, by using gyro or touchpad??
Good day. Have an issue with my DS4: yesterday installed ds4windows, and it works fine (with, and without DS4Windows). Turned on "hide DS4" option, and "run on windows startup". But today it totally don't work in any way. After i plug DS4 to PC via USB cable (use original charging cable from PS4 Pro and third-party Xbox one charging cable) it give me one long orange pulse and nothing happens. Tried uninstalling driver through "Virtual bus Driver", reseting controller, plug to other pc under windows 10 - nothing helps.
Also tried this ( https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/4d...ontroller/ ), but can't find any lib32 device in device manager.

My rig is: i5-4460, GTX 970, 16 Gb RAM, MSI Krait Z97S SLI Krait m/b, system runs on 60 Gb SSD and use 2 Tb HDD for data.
DS4 Windows is abandonedware and dead..... Scarlet Crush Production was the best drivers for the DS3 and DS4
(04-03-2017, 05:54 PM)Princess Celestia Wrote: DS4 Windows is abandonedware and dead..... Scarlet Crush Production was the best drivers for the DS3 and  DS4

Still, fireshock looks interesting...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-27-2017, 07:15 PM)comrade_778 Wrote: Good day. Have an issue with my DS4: yesterday installed ds4windows, and it works fine (with, and without DS4Windows). Turned on "hide DS4" option, and "run on windows startup". But today it totally don't work in any way. After i plug DS4 to PC via USB cable (use original charging cable from PS4 Pro and third-party Xbox one charging cable) it give me one long orange pulse and nothing happens. Tried uninstalling driver through "Virtual bus Driver", reseting controller, plug to other pc under windows 10 - nothing helps.
Also tried this ( https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/4d...ontroller/ ), but can't find any lib32 device in device manager.

My rig is: i5-4460, GTX 970, 16 Gb RAM, MSI Krait Z97S SLI Krait m/b, system runs on 60 Gb SSD and use 2 Tb HDD for data.

Guys there is still a dev working on it.
He is realeasing a lot of updates but you need to manually download and unpack them:

https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/releases
Nice, hopefully it will be merged with the original version, a branch of a branch is starting to feel a bit too much.
great work on this software. I seem to have a bug with it when I use the "R3" button and move it to the left it seems to use the "X" button?
Hi everyone
Sorry for my English

I have one problem with DS4Windows software; I want when I connect ds4 controller to pc its light to be turn off (automatic) but its not possible. DS4Windows run at startup but when I connect ds4 controller its light is on (light blue), I created a profile and turn off light in setting but every time that I connect ds4 controller light is on and I must open ds4windows window from task bar and click on lightbar color B and move it some to right and then back to privies place (on left) to turn off my light controller!!! How its possible it do automatic?

Thx a lot

[Image: dvi1_ds4wprob.jpg]
The thumbstick placements on the DS4 are not ideal for me. When I am in an intense game I find my aim is slightly off because when I point up, I'm actually more up right. All of my movements are slightly rotated clockwise.

Is there anyway that I can rotate the thumbstick clockwise a certain amount of degrees? If not can you please add this into your wonderful program.