DS4Windows - J2K
Hi, ive been using this program from years now.
But I have a problem when i connect my joystick it my internet works really bad.

I have windows 10.
Any suggestion?
Thanks

Sponsored links

(07-29-2017, 10:41 PM)Alenos Wrote: Hi, ive been using this program from years now.
But I have a problem when i connect my joystick it my internet works really bad.

I have windows 10.
Any suggestion?
Thanks

I assume you're connecting your joystick over bluetooth?  How are you connecting to your network - wireless? If so, are you connecting at 2.4GHz or 5GHz?  I wonder if you're having problems with bluetooth and your wireless NIC interfering with each other.  Let me know and I'll look into it.
(07-30-2017, 02:18 AM)Tristan Young Wrote: I assume you're connecting your joystick over bluetooth?  How are you connecting to your network - wireless? If so, are you connecting at 2.4GHz or 5GHz?  I wonder if you're having problems with bluetooth and your wireless NIC interfering with each other.  Let me know and I'll look into it.

Yeah, by Bluetooth.
I think its a problem more related to windows 10 than ds4windows.
Ive just tried it with Steam (without ds4windows) and the problem is still there...
Too bad Sad
Thanks for the answer though
(07-30-2017, 06:23 AM)Alenos Wrote: Yeah, by Bluetooth.
I think its a problem more related to windows 10 than ds4windows.
Ive just tried it with Steam (without ds4windows) and the problem is still there...
Too bad Sad
Thanks for the answer though

Difficult to get a clear picture of your problem with only a partial understanding of what's going on, it would help to get an answer to all the questions Smile

Is your network connection (from computer to router, or computer to modem) wired, or wireless?

If wireless, are you operating at 2.4GHz or 5GHz?  If you are unsure, can you tell me what router you are using, and what network card or network chipset is in your computer?

I understand your controller is connected via Bluetooth.   The internet losing performance isn't something that normally happens.  If your network connection is also wireless, then you could be having interference, causing your degraded internet performance.  If this is what's happening, the simplest and most effective solution is to change to using a wired connection.  For gaming, wired Gigabit Ethernet is essential to avoid interference, experience low-latency and produce high-reliability.
Hi! I'm wondering how I can change the mapping of the right joystick to Left X and Y axis - since these are not mapping options that are given by the keyboard? It's for a game that doesn't have corresponding keyboard mapping in the first place. Thanks!
Hi there, I don't know if this forum works but...

I'm getting bsod when I plug the controller, and the file with problems is the "scpvbus.sys", that are related to DS4Windows.

Any help with that?
Hi guys !

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I've encountered an issue yesterday and I can't find a decent answer. So I ask you here. 

DS4 worked perfectly. I use this soft for 6/7 months and never had an issue before. But, since yesterday, my joystick is recognized by DS4 but with a message : 

Quote:Warning : Could not open xx:xx:xx:xx:xx exclusively. You must quit other applications etc.

I've already seen this when I launch Steam or Origin before DS4 so I know how to solve this. But now, it appears even with nothing launched. I even tried to make DS4 run at Windows start, but it's always the same thing. 

I joined a picture so you can see what is in my deskbar: Avast, DS4, nVidia, an Intel thing, Synapse, my extern HDD, the wifi and the sound controller. 

I just don't get it. If someone know how to solve this, thank you very much !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
A few questions.
Even though i got the original DS4 bluetooth adapter and all, it still shows the connection in the program as usb, i know it's a small thing but it's kinda bugging me since i'm not playing with wired connection..
Is there any way to get the PS4 icons for actions and buttons in games instead of the xBox ones?
Also, my controller shows up as 00:00:00...etc in the application, can i fix that ?

Regards
Is there a Turbo (rapid fire) mode while held for buttons in DS4? I've been using Xpadder for years, I thought I try DS4 to see if it's better but I dont see a turbo option anywhere.
I had to clean windows from my HDD after an error, reinstalled the OS, and got everything setup, except for pcsx2 and the dolphin emulator. Figured I should switch here from using the ScpToolKit for so long, but I have 2 (and a 1/2) questions that I would REALLY appreciate having answered

The hardware id for my bluetooth is USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA, will DS4Windows Support this?
Will DS4Windows work with PCSX2, and if so, how do I configure PCSX2 to work with DS4Windows; OR like ScpToolKit, does it come with a button that auto-configures whatever version of PCSX2 you got)
In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM