DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
not sure if this is the correct thread to post in but I wanna know. Can I disable the pad on the PS4 controller. Cause I'm playing SF4 windowed, and it's really annoying because I sometimes click outside of the window when I play cause I touch the pad by mistake.,

I am using DS4windows DSDCS Build (1.5.13.19275)

Sponsored links

(11-24-2014, 08:54 PM)Elrinth Wrote: not sure if this is the correct thread to post in but I wanna know. Can I disable the pad on the PS4 controller. Cause I'm playing SF4 windowed, and it's really annoying because I sometimes click outside of the window when I play cause I touch the pad by mistake.,

I am using DS4windows DSDCS Build (1.5.13.19275)

Yup, its an option in the profile, just create a new one and assign it to the controller. Also, this is the wrong thread.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Ok a few things here, when i start the tool on Default only tracpad works, no sticks. So i make new profile and select mouse on the stick configs and they work but my cursor moves on its own.
(12-14-2014, 08:51 PM)RADY1993 Wrote: Ok a few things here, when i start the tool on Default only tracpad works, no sticks. So i make new profile and select mouse on the stick configs and they work but my cursor moves on its own.

+1
TIP:

Put in the main page and first post the workarround for Team Speak users to be able to swithc "hide ds4 controller"

On TS, you just have to go into Settings -> Hotkeys. And on the lower-right change "Default" to "Keyboard and Mouse only".

I had to find this by myself, it's so simple and A LOT of PC gamers use TS all the time...
hm... I am using DS4windows for long time now,recently the Pad can't get 100% no matter how much I charge it... max is 90%

is that normal or I do have a problem with the Battery in my controller?
the joysticks arent doing anything their supposed to but i checked it on my ps4 and they worked fine tell me how to fix it plz im running windows 10 to
So I own a ps4 duelshock controller, and when I use the triggers it registers as an axis. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice with the same results. Any ideas? https://gyazo.com/aef323a0ead67530e1d26079822f5db0