DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
Version 1.4.0.22
Fix for DS4 failing to connect for some people

Attached Files
.zip   DS4Windows - J2K (v1.4.0.22).zip (Size: 981,13 KB / Downloads: 781)

Sponsored links

It works great. Thanks for the fix! Laugh
When going into sleep mode, the controller's light doesn't turn off completely in Bluetooth, Wired, or Wired Bluetooth. Hibernation mode works fine.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(07-28-2014, 04:06 PM)shinra358 Wrote: When going into sleep mode, the controller's light doesn't turn off completely in Bluetooth, Wired, or Wired Bluetooth. Hibernation mode works fine.

I'm surprised bluetooth connections are kept running in sleep mode. What do you mean it doesn't turn completely off?
White light is still on when the computer sleeps. When a computer shuts down, all lights are supposed to turn off.

Hibernation mode captures the state of all programs and turns the computer off so that when you wake the computer, it can restore that savestate. So everything functions normally and good here. The light turns completely off and then when you resume your session, all lights come back on.

But in sleep mode, it's just 'a paused state'; blue light turns off but turns into a white light and white light stays on the whole time when in sleep mode on the controller when it is ideally a good idea to have all lights be off at this point.

So just requesting for the white light to be turned off when computer is going into sleep mode.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(07-28-2014, 07:54 PM)shinra358 Wrote: White light is still on when the computer sleeps. When a computer shuts down, all lights are supposed to turn off.

Hibernation mode captures the state of all programs and turns the computer off so that when you wake the computer, it can restore that savestate. So everything functions normally and good here. The light turns completely off and then when you resume your session, all lights come back on.

But in sleep mode, it's just 'a paused state'; blue light turns off but turns into a white light and white light stays on the whole time when in sleep mode on the controller when it is ideally a good idea to have all lights be off at this point.

So just requesting for the white light to be turned off when computer is going into sleep mode.

Alright I'll check it out then. should be a simple thing to do.
(07-29-2014, 06:04 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: Alright I'll check it out then. should be a simple thing to do.

You have the patience of a saint Jays. You deserve an internet cookie or something.
Is there a way to turn off mouse emulation on a per-profile basis? It wasn't a big deal to disable it when I plugged in my controller, but now I'm starting to use auto-profile switching more often, and it automatically enables the touchpad each time. While it's not a huge problem or anything, I was wondering if there was a way to do get around that - or if it was in the cards for a future update. Thanks.
I have a question.. it might have already been asked but I do not want to go through the whole 113 pages of the thread.

Whenever I play Arma 3 and I have my controller connected.. it ALWAYS goes slightly to the right. It's a pain in the ass because it's hinders my aiming to the left.

Is this due to the Gyro? If so, can i shut it off?
(07-29-2014, 10:15 AM)marcoboyle Wrote: You have the patience of a saint Jays. You deserve an internet cookie or something.
Haha thanks, I just do what I can, although I might not mess with sleep mode as I'm heading out this week for vacation and won't be able to make builds for about a week, so I rather not break something else in the process.
(07-29-2014, 05:33 PM)Nabs Wrote: Is there a way to turn off mouse emulation on a per-profile basis? It wasn't a big deal to disable it when I plugged in my controller, but now I'm starting to use auto-profile switching more often, and it automatically enables the touchpad each time. While it's not a huge problem or anything, I was wondering if there was a way to do get around that - or if it was in the cards for a future update. Thanks.
In the touchpad box of profile settings, Slide is what controls the touchpad movement, uncheck it and it will no longer move the mouse.
(07-29-2014, 06:30 PM)TacticalBear Wrote: I have a question.. it might have already been asked but I do not want to go through the whole 113 pages of the thread.

Whenever I play Arma 3 and I have my controller connected.. it ALWAYS goes slightly to the right. It's a pain in the ass because it's hinders my aiming to the left.

Is this due to the Gyro? If so, can i shut it off?

Just an FYI There is a search function at the bottom right of the thread, right over add reply button, however no one has asked that.

Does that only happen in Arma 3, or other games as well? if just arma, it could something with the game. If it's all games, you may need to re-calibrate the controller in the control panel (under usb controllers). Gyro doesn't affect anything unless you mapped gyro to something like the right stick, by default Gyro isn't used.