DW3 XL Save Game Problem
Hello!

So i just started Using PCSX2 today because I want to play test Dynasty warriors 3 xl on this emulator, Its my favorite game for ps2 and I own multiple copies of the game incase one ever goes missing, anyway on the ps2 theres a weird lagg issue where once u get into massive groups later on in the game ppl disapear blah blah, 

So Im trying to get this game going on Pcsx2, And in order to do so i had to modify the game files to "load orginal" with the disc swap technique found here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dynasty-W...lem-SOLVED

That works,
Now I am trying to take over a Save game file i found here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/562545-dynas...ends/saves

I used Save Builder and save Converter to make it a .psu but it doesnt recognize the game file.

If I toggle save from the IG Orginal Dw 3 XL game it creates a new save file called the exact same thing as the .psu one when under MYMC
(Update this one fails to load and says card is corrupt now too)

If i toggle save from the custom DW3 Xl iso i made, it creates a new save file called the same thing, but finds it corrupt when i try to load it.
[Image: 4yLNSpy.jpg?1]

Anywhooo

can anyone help me  trouble shoot this?
or get a working save file going for this game? or tell me how i could modify a .psu .xps or .cbs to modify my own save game file?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

That name look kinda weird.
Try saving ingame(not save state)and show again what's inside the card with mymc
For what purpose do you need the memcard save?
Have All/100% completed for example
I thought so. But maybe he just doesn't know how easy cheating is with pcsx2. Maybe he just needs a level unlocker or something like that.
Those 2 saves show both the Ingame (corrupt and can never load) and the GameFaqs save ( doesnt recognize)

What I really need to achieve is everything unlocked, But yes i do not know how to use cheats with PCSX2, maybe there is some kind of cheats that could help me blow through leveling ppl up and i can save at the main menu thru States? idk

( Also total hail mary here, but i really need to unlock Lu Bus 3rd costume for something else im doing, incase any1 with a save game file has this)
(12-28-2015, 07:32 PM)Havie Wrote: Those 2 saves show both the Ingame (corrupt and can never load)

They are visible(one of them)in the game or not?
Interestingly dw3 has a lot of ingame cheats:
gamefaqs

I saw at least unlock all playable characters. Maybe there is a exp cheat as well. I havent looked too close.

Be careful the cheats seem to be region dependent.
(12-28-2015, 07:41 PM)vsub Wrote: They are visible(one of them)in the game or not?

Yeah, it only recognizes its manual save ( not the GameFaqs one) when the game first starts it will say it is corrupt, if I go to options-->Save, it will save, then if i go to Options--> load it will says corrupt. Ive reformatted the mem cards as well.

(12-28-2015, 08:20 PM)willkuer Wrote: Interestingly dw3 has a lot of ingame cheats:
gamefaqs

I saw at least unlock all playable characters. Maybe there is a exp cheat as well. I havent looked too close.

Be careful the cheats seem to be region dependent.

Those cheats just unlock the characters, and the stages , which actually i already have because i figured out the way to "load original data" thru that guide. I would need something that gives me worked up stats, or unlocks 4th/5th weapons or +50 items. seems to be something gameshark related
You can use gameshark codes in pcsx2. You just need to find working ones.